𝘛𝘞𝘖

"  ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɪɴɢ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun had returned to the company when she was informed that the board of Directors had another meeting. One concerning the newbie, she leaned against the wall as she waited for their meeting to be finished. Only a few minutes had passed before the door opened and the Director walked out first, Seo-Yun instantly straightened up and bowed towards her.

"Ma'am." She greeted with a small smile, the Director smiled brightly at the female.

" Hello, Seo-Yun." She greeted back just as Koo Ryeon and Joong-Gil walked out of the room. Seo-Yun smiled at Koo Ryeon briefly, who returned the gesture. Joong-Gil stared between the two females before walking ahead. Seo-Yun bowed to the Director and Koo Ryeon.

"I'll be off now." She announce, the younger reaper followed Joong-Gil who had slowed down his strides after hearing her heels clicking against the floor. The two walked side by side in silence for a moment.

"Koo Ryeon has decided to take Choi Jun-Woong." Joong-Gil announced, his deep voice holding disdain, Seo-Yun quietly hummed in response. Joong-Gil glanced at his companion and sighed.

"You don't seem so surprised." He stated, Seo-Yun shrugged and adjusted her leather gloves.

"She might've mentioned something." She quipped, Joong-Gil clenched his jaw but said nothing. Seo-Yun knew his obvious dislike for the team and knew he didn't like her friendliness towards them but she knew the reason the team was made. She knew why Koo Ryeon would always stare after her boss, she knew the sacrifice Koo Ryeon made and for that, Seo-Yun respected the woman. 

"Go." Joong-Gil's low voice snapped Seo-Yun out of her thoughts, she turned to him extremely confused.

"Huh?" She said, Joong-Gil rolled his eyes.

"Go visit her team." He responded and Seo-Yun sent him a guilty smile, she slowly lifted her gloved hand and gave him a finger heart. He rolled his eyes and slapped her hand down before anyone could see her action, Seo-Yun smiled and bowed to him.

"I will be back in 20 minutes sir," Seo-Yun said before disappearing. Joong-Gil sighed and shook his head at her antics before continuing on his way.