𝘛𝘌𝘕

"  ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun stood in the Director's office, she walked along the beautiful garden and admired the flowers.

"Pretty aren't they?" Seo-Yun turned to the Director and bowed her head in greeting.

"They are." She softly said. Seo-Yun joined the director and sat across from her.

"Mr Park...He came here, asking about his past life..." Seo-Yun's eyes widened.

"How-Is he starting to remember?" The Director hummed in response. Seo-Yun thought about Ryeon and if he had confronted her about it.

"Are you aware that he has nightmares?" Seo-Yun gulped and slowly nodded. She has had to wake him up from his dream on multiple occasions, but he never confided in her about them. 

"He seems to be remembering that past life through his dreams, although it seems to be in pieces." The director leaned forward slightly, and Seo-Yun looked at her superior.

"Seo-Yun, you must keep your promise." Seo-Yun looked down at her gloved hands. When she had figured out the connection between Joong-Gil and Ryeon, Ryeon had her promised to never reveal the truth to him. And at first, that promise was easy to keep, but now...Seo-Yun, although it doesn't seem like it, she cares about Joong-Gil. He was the one the escorted her when she died. To Seo-Yun, Joong-Gil is her mentor, partner and brother. But his past, what he lost in that life, who he lost...It would break him if he found out.

"I will," Seo-Yun said after a silent moment before looking back up to the Jade Emperor. The Director smiled softly and nodded, Seo-Yun stood up and slowly started to walk out of the office, but paused in her step. She turned around and looked at the Director.

"You...You knew about my connection with Mr Lim and his mother in our previous life...Didn't you?" The Director sighed and softly nodded, Seo-Yun didn't question why she didn't tell either of them and just nodded before walking away. 

Seo-Yun appeared in Joong-Gil's office, he nodded to her but she could see that his mind was somewhere else.

"Seo-Yun, you're 10 seconds late." Seo-Yun smiled and shrugged at his pointed look.

"You know I do it just to test your patience." Joong-Gil rolled his eyes and nodded, his heart feeling slightly warmer at the return of Seo-Yun's usual mouthy self.

"Well, my patience is running very thin today Ms Yo." Seo-Yun couldn't help but roll her own eyes and throw him a playful glare.