𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠

" ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun had left that office in silence after Jun-Woong was sent back, here she was now, back in her own office, a part of her expecting and wishing he'd barge into her office and lecture her about Ryung-Gu, or pick a random fight with her. But the longer she stared at her office door, the more the truth sunk in, he wasn't coming back, not for a long time.

"I heard Mr Choi was sent back." Joong-Gil's voice caused Seo-Yun to jump slightly and she turned her head to see him leaning against the couch. She nodded silently with a small smile as he walked closer to her.

"Are you okay?" Seo-Yun huffed a laugh and turned in her chair to face him, leaning against the headrest.

"It's so weird hearing you ask me if I'm okay." Joong-Gil rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm okay, really. I just...I just surprisingly already miss him annoying me." Seo-Yun quietly said, Joong-Gil nodded softly and continued to stare at the younger reaper.

"And Mr Lim?" Seo-Yun's gaze snapped to Joong-Gil who looked at her with a knowing look in his eyes, Seo-Yun sighed.

"He's...He's made himself clear Joong-Gil. Plus I don't think you particularly want to hear about my love life." Joong-Gil cracked a small smile.

"You're right, I don't particularly want to, but you know I can't stand when someone is making an obviously wrong choice." Seo-Yun looked at her best friend and brother with a raised brow. Joong-Gil rolled his eyes and walked closer.

"I may not know nor like Mr Lim. However, I know you. Despite the risks, I know you want to pursue him. Seo-Yun, when you care and love someone, and you have your heart set on something, we both know there's no stopping you. Your heart is set on him and despite what could happen to you, I know what you are planning on doing. I won't stop you, if things go south I will be by your side and do everything in my power to keep you safe." Joong-Gil stated and Seo-Yun stared up at him with soft eyes, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"I hate that you know me so well, it makes hiding things hard." She responded softly and Joong-Gil chuckled.

"Whatever you do, whatever path you choose. I'll be here." Seo-Yun smiled and watched as he returned it slightly and made his way out of her office, his words playing on loop. Seo-Yun stood up from her chair and pulled out her phone, pressing Ryung-Gu's contact.

I need to talk to you, meet me at the pojangmacha. All I want to do is talk.

Not even a moment later his reply came