𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛꜱ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong stood outside Choi-Hui's hospital room, Ryung-Gu clenched and unclenched his hands nervously. 

"She'll be alright Mr Lim." Jun-Woong quietly reassured, Ryung-Gu looked up from the floor and nodded passively.

"Ms Koo is in there with her, I know she'll be alright." Jun-Woong simply sent a sympathetic smile his way and placed a hand on Ryung-Gu's shoulder.

"I wasn't talking about Ms Ryu. Seo-Yun is tough. Stubborn but tough. She can handle herself." Ryung-Gu let out a long breath and shook his head.

"That's what worries me." Ryung-Gu softly confessed, biting his lip softly as his nerves grew stronger.

"She's too stubborn to ask for help, too stubborn to run away, even if it means her coming out of a fight safe and unharmed." Ryung-Gu continued and he took a deep breath before looking back at Jun-Woong.

"I'm not worried that she can't handle herself. I'm worried she'll do something stupid. Something you and her have in common." Jun-Woong chuckled at Ryung-Gu's comment and smiled to himself.

"Yea, it's why we get along so well." Jun-Woong agreed, and before either of them could say anymore Ryeon walked out of the room.

"Choi Jun-Woong. You stay by Choi-Hui's side." Ryeon said. Jun-Woong looked conflicted.

"But last time, I was on my own and-" Jun-Woong began but Ryeon cut him off.

"Don't worry. That won't happen this time." Ryeon reassured and Jun-Woong looked a bit more at ease but still doubtful.

"Really?" Ryeon smiled slightly and nodded her head softly.

"Yes. I promise." Ryeon promised and Jun-Woong inhaled before nodding his head.

"Okay." And with that, he walked into Choi-Hui's room, softly closing the door and leaving Ryeon and Ryung-Gu outside. Ryung-Gu looked at Ryeon as he walked towards her.

"Why are you having Mr Choi stay? I thought you and Ms Ryu were..." He asked Ryeon in confusion, his words trailing off at the end.

"The fate linking Choi-Hui and me already ended in our previous life. I thought she was happy and well on the Land of the Living...When I heard about what happened to Choi-Hui, all those feelings I had forgotten about exploded." Ryeon explained, that although she felt no guilt for what she did, she did feel guilty for what she had put her team, Seo-Yun and Joong-Gil through.