𝘚𝘐𝘟

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛɪʀɪɴɢ.  "
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I want you to watch."

"I'm sorry."

"You should've died instead of them."

"Kill me."

"I'm just having some fun with you."

"I'm sorry-"

Seo-Yun woke, a scream stuck in her throat. Memories flashing through her mind like a raging fire. The reaper had fallen asleep at her desk, her head rested on the cold wood. Seo-Yun eyes wildly flickered around the room, fear encasing them, in her distressed state Seo-Yun frantically stood up from her chair. The seat making a loud 'thump' sound as it harshly made contact with the wall, Seo-Yun's breathing came out in loud pants and wheezes but her eyes wouldn't stop flickering around them as if she was looking out for someone.

"Ms Yo!" A voice spoke loudly as her office swung open. Everything was static to Seo-Yun, her mind reliving her nightmares, placing them right in front of her. Incoherent muttering and quiet cries left her lips, her mind and body in a completely dissociated from reality.

"Ms Yo-" She felt a pair of large hands come in contact with her body and instantly flinched back violently, her rapid jerking response caused her back to smash against her desk. The sound of glass breaking sounded before Seo-Yun dropped to the ground, body quivering violently as she folded herself into a fetal position.

"Don't touch me! Please. Please. No more. Please. Not again." Seo-Yun cried. Joon-Woong stared down at the young woman in frantic fear and confusion, he slowly crouch down, his knees hitting the ground as he made sure to not crowd her.

"I should've died. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I won't disobey. Please don't use me." She whispered as she tugged her hair harshly, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Yo Seo-Yun." Joon-Woong whispered gently. When she didn't give any response that she heard him, he said her name again.

"Seo-Yun." The only sign Joon-Woong received from the poor woman was the pause in her hysteric whispers.

"It's Joon-Woong, Seo-Yun. Come back Ms Yo, you're safe. You're safe Yo Seo-Yun." He whispered, the man watched as Seo-Yun slowly opened her eyes, full of tears and fear. He slowly reached his bare hand out for her.

"You're safe Seo-Yun. They're nightmares, just nightmares." He waited patiently as bit by bit Seo-Yun's scarred hand softly grasped his. He could see her coming back to reality, her breathing slowly regulated to normal, her shaking had ceased.