𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

"  ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

It had been a day since Seo-Yun had stayed with Yun-hui until she had cried herself to sleep. The female reaper had tucked the human woman back into her bed before making her way out of the room, Yun-hui's question lingering in her head.

How did you move on?

Seo-Yun couldn't concentrate on her work the more she thought about Yun-hui, her brother and the whole case.

"Fuck!" Seo-Yun exclaimed and she slammed her fist against her desk, causing it to shake. Had she slammed her fist any harder, the desk would have broken. The only thing to snap her out of her spirling thoughts was the ringing of her phone.

"Ms Yo." The sound of Joon-Woong's voice sounded through the speakers of the phone. But what caught her attention was the urgency in his voice.

"Joon-Woong? What's wrong?"Seo-Yun asked

"I-It's Mr Lim- I. He's gone to Tak Nam-Il. Ms Yo, I-" Seo-Yun's senses heightened at the mention of Ryung-Gu and the fear and panic in Joon-Woong's voice.

"Send me the address." Was all she said before hanging up and rushing out of her office door, slamming it behind her. The vibration of her phone was all that was needed before she looked at the address and transported within an instant. 

Seo-Yun sprinted inside the apartment and stopped dead in her tracks next to Joon-Woong. She watched as Ryung-Gu senselessly beat the man, watched as blood splattered against the floorboards. Yun-Jae grabbed ahold of both Joon-Woong and Seo-Yun to stop them from interfering, Seo-Yun harshly pushed him away causing him to stumble back, he charge at her but Joon-Woong pushed her to the side. Leaving Yun-Jae to shove Joon-Woong out of the apartment.

"Mr Lim." Seo-Yun said and took a step forward as he continue to beat this man.

"Don't take another step." Ryung-Gu muttered, blood splattering onto his cheek. Seo-Yun ignored him and grabbed his arm just as he was about to land another punch on Nam-il.

"Mr Lim, you have to stop-" Seo-Yun exclaimed but Ryung-Gu ripped his arm from her hands and push her away.

"He deserves it!" Ryung-Gu seethed, Seo-Yun grabbed his fist just before it landed on Nam-il's bloodied face, she held it tightly and turned him to her. His eyes were the darkest she had ever seen them.