𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun stood calmly in between Jae-Hee and Soo-In outside the hospital. The Risk Management team and Heo Na-young successfully saved Kang Woo-jin and now it was time to escort Na-young. Seo-Yun watched as Na-young thanked Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong.

"If it weren't for the RM Team...You guys saved both of us, me and Woo-jin. Thanks to you, I can go now, knowing he'll be okay." Na-young said, her eyes shining with gratitude. She turned around and walked towards Seo-Yun who bowed her head.

"Escort her." Seo-Yun said to Soon-In and Jae-Hee. The two reapers bowed and started to lead Na-young away.

"Na-young," Seo-Yun called out, the woman tensed up at the sound of Seo-Yun's cold voice. Na-young shyly looked over to the head reaper.

"Please don't try and run away again." Seo-Yun said with a small smile, Na-young looked shocked at the sight of her smile. But despite her shock, Na-young let out a little laugh and smiled at Seo-Yun for a moment before turning around. 

Seo-Yun sighed and walked to where Ryung-Gu and Jun-Woong were standing. Jun-Woong smiled and bowed to her while Ryung-Gu just watched Seo-Yun.

"You guys are more trouble than you're worth." Seo-Yun said, Jun-Woong flashed her a puppy smile and bowed.

"We're sorry for the trouble Ms Yo." Seo-Yun rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"If only I believed you...However. You guys did it in the end." Seo-Yun complimented, but she pointed a threatening leather-clad finger between the two males with the harshest glare.

"But if you ever interfere with my work like that again. I'll teach you both a lesson. Got it?" Both men nodded. Seo-Yun turned and walked away, leaving both men to themselves, Jun-Woong turned to Ryung-Gu to see him watching Seo-Yun walk away for a moment too long.

"Wait. Do you..." Jun-Woong slowly pointed between Ryung-Gu and Seo-Yun's disappearing figure. Ryung-Gu snapped his eyes to the taller man with a glare.

"What?" Ryung-Gu asked, Jun-Woong stayed silent for a moment before shaking his head.

"Nevermind. She's too pretty, and nice." He muttered under his breath, but Ryung-Gu heard him anyway and glared at him.