𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ. "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun quietly walked into the Risk Team office, she had caught talk of the team dispanding so she wanted to visit them once more.

"Ms Yo." Seo-Yun looked up to see Jun-Woong at his desk, a box laying on the now bare surface.

"Jun-Woong." She greeted quietly before walking further into the room. She had never seen it so empty, her heart sunk in her chest as she looked around.

"Ms Yo-" Jun-Woong started but Seo-Yun knew what he was about to ask of her.

"I can't Jun-Woong." Seo-Yun looked at him.

"There's...There's nothing I can do Jun-Woong." Seo-Yun said firmly and Jun-Woong clenched his jaw.

"Can't or won't?" He questioned, Seo-Yun glared up at him but said nothing.

"You...You know about Ms Koo's past. Her connection with Mr Park." He said and Seo-Yun stared up at him.

"So what if I do? It's not going to stop her nor bring her back Jun-Woong." She argued, Jun-Woong shook his head and slammed his fist against the wooden desk.

"But if Mr Park remembers Ms Koo, he can help her." He fought back and Seo-Yun froze because what he said was true. If Joong-Gil was to remember his past life with Ryeon he would do anything to find her, and that was what Seo-Yun was afraid of. She had already lost one friend, she couldn't lose another.

"That is not your choice to make Jun-Woong. Nor is it your secret to tell. Joong-Gil asked the Director to lock his memories of that life away for a reason and Ryeon choose to not tell him to spare him, to help him heal." She seethed, but Jun-Woong simply turned away and walked out but he stopped for a moment and turned his head to the side.

"And in doing so she's been suffering all this time. I made a promise to myself to help my friends heal from their past, and if this is the only way to do it then so be it. It's time for the secrets to come to light Seo-Yun." Jun-Woong spoke lowly before leaving Seo-Yun alone. Seo-Yun leaned against the wall and took a deep breath, she banged her head against the wall before letting out a groan. She knew she couldn't let Jun-Woong do this alone, not when it was so stupid and dangerous.

"This team will be the death of me." She whispered to herself before transporting to the Sales Team's office, Ryung-Gu was nowhere in sight.

"Ms Yo, What can I do for you?" Mr Kwon asked

"I have a dream that I need to look at." Seo-Yun said, Mr Kwon nervously looked behind him.