𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Today was the day of the Gala and Seo-Yun made her way to the Escort Team office, her sleek black heels clicking against the marble floors with each step. She slightly smiled at every reaper as they bowed to greet her as she passed, Seo-Yun made her way to a particular desk, and although the person she was seeking was not there, Seo-Yun took her time observing the space. It was neat and organised, posted notes stuck neatly on the oak wood divider, a picture frame with a photo of 4 adorable cats all huddled together and another picture frame with a photo of Chang-bin and himself, seemingly on their first day.

"Ms Yo. To what do I owe this pleasure?" A deep voice echoed through Seo-Yun's ears, and the dark-haired female reaper turned to see Minho standing behind her. Her eyes first met the white taut fabric of his dress shirt before travelling up to his eyes, he smiled politely down at her with a raised brow. His eyes shone when he caught her glancing back down at his chest, where the fabric of his shirt clung to his chest, although he spoke nothing of the action.

"Would you mind following me to my office?" Seo-Yun asked and Minho simply smiled and bowed his head before stepping aside for Seo-Yunto to lead the way. Chang-bin, who stood not far from his friend and his boss rose a brow at Minho who simply shrugged his shoulders before walking alongside Seo-Yun. The two walked in silence until they made it to her office, Seo-Yun quietly walked through the door with Minho following close behind, the man shut the door, careful to not slam it.

"I...I have an answer to your invitation." Seo-Yun slowly said, her nerves showing by the way her fingers tapped against the wood of her desk in a consistent pattern. Minho perked up slightly at her words, he straightened his back and folded his hands behind him. He meant what he said that day in her office, if Seo-Yun was to reject him, he would not be disheartened at all, he took his shot and that's all he wanted to do.

"I'd be happy to attend the Gala with you tonight Mr Han." Seo-Yun said, Minho stared at her for a moment before a small smirk slipped onto his lips the man chuckled quietly to himself.

"If I'm being honest Ms Yo, I wasn't expecting you to say yes." Minho confessed, biting his lip to keep the contagious smile from slipping onto his face. Seo-Yun couldn't help but let out a little laugh of her own, if Soo-In's 'mission' didn't go the way it was supposed to, Seo-Yun knew Minho would make her night better regardless, his flirty, playful banter would keep her on her toes, distract her from the inevitable stares.

"Well, I tend to have a knack for proving people wrong." Seo-Yun mused, Minho gazed at her and nodded lightly.

"That you do Ms Yo. That you do." Seo-Yun cleared her throat quietly and smiled shyly at him.

"I...I haven't attended this before, so I don't know how good of a...Date I'll be, so I'm just warning you now Mr Han." Minho grinned and dug his hands into his dress pants pockets, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.