𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

"  ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʟᴛɪɴɢ?  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Two days had passed since Seo-Yun confronted her past, and her heart and mind felt lighter. Calmer. Although she still has nightmares, The dark-haired reaper knew that she was finally starting to put her past behind her. Seo-Yun was aware it was going to be a very long time before her nightmares and her attacks stopped, but this was a start. 

Seo-Yun stood with Jae-Hee and Soo-In on her left, today was the day Joong-Gil's punishment ends and he comes back to the Escort Team.

"How are you feeling?" Soo-In asked. Seo-Yun looked at the woman with a small confused smile and a raised brow.

"About ordering Mr Park around now for the next six months?" Soo-In clarified and Seo-Yun let out a light laugh, shaking her head at her words.

"It's going to be...Weird. As I know it will be for the whole team." Seo-Yun slowly said. The two reapers next to her nodded their heads in agreement, for as long as they could remember, all three females had looked up to Joong-Gil as a leader, they have followed his orders for centuries. So seeing him as anything but that, was going to be weird and difficult.

"But...Lord knows I'm going to take advantage of this." Seo-Yun whispered cheekily a wide smirk on her plush lips, Soo-In and Jae-Hee giggled loudly at Seo-Yun's words. Seo-Yun stood with a small grin as the door opened, Joong-Gil walked in slowly, and Jae-Hee and Soo-In bowed to him in greeting along with Seo-Yun who bows her head at her friend. 

"Back from the graveyard Mr Park." Seo-Yun mused, Joong-Gil looks at her, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at her teasing. The man bows to Seo-Yun, who was taken off guard for a split second. Park Joong-Gil, the man who had never bowed to anyone with the exception of the Director, just bowed to her. 

"Ready to get back to work Ms Yo." He replied smoothly. Seo-Yun awkwardly cleared her throat quietly and glanced at an equally stunned Jae-Hee and Soo-In.

"You two may go back to work," Seo-Yun ordered Jae-Hee and Soo-In who smiled at their temporary leader and made their way out of Seo-Yun's office.

"Never bow to me again." Seo-Yun grimaced as soon as the door closed. Joong-Gil let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes.

"No seriously, you gave me the creeps when you did that. I swear chills went down my spine." Seo-Yun reported, dramatically shaking her body. Joong-Gil let out an amused scoff and shook his head at her dramatics.

"You're my...Superior now Seo-Yun, gotta get used to it." Joong-Gil said and Seo-Yun let a smirk slip onto her lips at his face.

"It hurt you to say that, didn't it?" She teased, leaning closer to him, Joong-Gil looked down at the woman.

"A little bit." He admitted after a short moment, Seo-Yun laughed as he pushed her playfully. Seo-Yun walked back to her desk and leaned against it as Joong-Gil stood a few feet away.