𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun had spent the next morning burying herself in work to distract herself from what had occurred the night prior. She didn't visit the Risk management team like she usually would and locked herself in her office, only going out to escort souls and she was praying that Jun-Woong wouldn't come snooping. She felt like a lovesick schoolgirl, she spent hours laying in her bed giggling and kicking her feet every time she remembered that moment, over a single man. A man who as a child became her very first friend, who became her last happy memory and the man who she admired for his endless loyalty, his courage and whose rare smiles made her heart warm. She knew she was falling for him and as scared as she was, the selfish part of her didn't give a shit, she had spent a lifetime living in the dark, living in pain, and she wanted to finally be happy. And Ryung-Gu made her happy. But she knew right now wasn't the right time, not with Joong-Gil slowly beginning to remember his past with Ryeon, not with Jun-Woong's contract coming to an end sooner than anyone of them wanted. 

"You seem to be in deep thought," Joong-Gil spoke and Seo-Yun jumped slightly in her chair. Her eyes snapped up to him and cleared her throat, embarrassed.

"Sorry. I-uh- Got distracted." She mumbled and Joong-Gil raised a brow but said nothing, he walked up to her desk and looked down at her. 

"Come on, we have another case." Seo-Yun nodded and stood up, shrugging her jacket on and the both of them disappeared.

Ryung-Gu had spent the morning completely distracted, he couldn't focus on anything no matter how hard he tried. The memories of last night were engraved in his mind, but each time he closed his eyes, he would always focus on something new in that memory. He'd focus on the way Seo-Yun's body felt against his, how her eyes sparkled and brightened as she looked at him, how her pupils dilated, how the blush swarmed her cheeks. He focused on how her breath hitched when he cupped her cheek with his hand, how soft her skin was. Seo-Yun looked so beautiful with those flushed cheeks of hers and those bright honey eyes.

"Mr Lim." Ryung-Gu's head snapped up to Ryeon who stood by his desk. 

"Ma'am-I-" He stuttered, trying to gather his mind. Ryeon raised a brow and looked down at him.

"Something distracting you?" She asked plainly, and Ryung-Gu sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"More like someone." He whispered under his breath before shaking his head.

"No Ma'am. Just lost in thought for a moment." Ryeon let out a chuckle and gave him a pointed look.

"You've been staring at that document for 10 minutes, you didn't even notice that Jun-Woong left to get coffee." Ryung-Gu faltered and shrugged at that, not knowing what excuse to make. Ryeon just sighed and made her own way to her desk.