𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

"  ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏꜱᴍᴏꜱ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Months had passed since Jun-Woong's return to the Land of the Living and Seo-Yun and Ryung-Gu's first night together and things have fallen into place. The lovers had been able to keep their relationship private, able to separate work and their relationship easier than they expected, the only people who knew were Joong-Gil and Ryeon, who Seo-Yun couldn't hide from even if she tried. 

" Are you coming along?" Joong-Gil asked as he adjusted his coat. Seo-Yun grinned and nudged his arm with her own.

"Of course, I get to see my two favourite people!" Seo-Yun exclaimed and Joong-Gil shot her an offended look, Seo-Yun smirked when she noticed.

"After you of course." She teased, chuckling. Joong-Gil rolled his eyes fondly before holding her wrist and transporting them to the rooftop, Seo-Yun and Joong-Gil appeared a short distance away and her honey-brown eyes saw a familiar figure that caused her to laugh lowly and shake her head.

"Even when he's back here, he's still causing trouble for them." She spoke softly, fondness in her voice as she stared at a confused and spooked Jun-Woong who stared at Ryung-Gu and Ryeon.

"He's still getting in our way even when he's back in the Land of the Living." Joong-Gil commented as he and Seo-Yun approached the two other reapers, Ryeon turned to him and smiled. Seo-Yun walked next to Ryung-Gu, her lover smiled down at her and intertwined their hands out of sight of their two managers.

"You've returned to your post, I see." Ryeon commented and Seo-Yun pouted and hummed.

"I'm going to miss that office, and ordering him around." Ryung-Gu stifled a laugh by clearing his throat at Seo-Yun's words. Joong-Gil rolled his eyes at her while Ryeon's smile brightened.

"We were passing by and heard a loud voice." Seo-Yun scoffed quietly and leaned up to Ryung-Gu's ear.

"He's lying, he wanted to see Ms Koo." Ryung-Gu smirked and squeezed her hand as Seo-Yun giggled. Seo-Yun watched silently as Jun-Woong conversed with Ryeon with a smile as they joked about Jun-Woong joining them again.

"Let's just wait 50 years." Seo-Yun mused, glancing at Ryeon who nodded at her words. 

"50 years... It's 49 and 2 months." Ryung-Gu corrected as all four began to walk away, Seo-Yun softly swung their intertwined hands as they walked in front of their bosses. Before they disappeared, Seo-Yun turned back to Jun-Woong who stared at them and sent him a soft smile.

"See you later." She said to him and softly waved, laughing to herself when he awkwardly waved back. Ryung-Gu placed a kiss on the crown of her head and Seo-Yun smiled up at him, before sighing.