𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

"  ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun walked into the main hall of Jumadeung, she spotted a group of reapers crowding around the announcement board.

"I did hear some rumours about Mr Lim. I heard he killed someone while he was still among the Land of the Living." Seo-Yun heard Soo-In say just as she walked up.

"And as you say, they are just rumours," Seo-Yun announced, and everyone gasped and turned to bow to her, however, Seo-Yun stared down Soo-In.

"Unless you know the whole story, do not let your tongue slip so easily Ms Jeon." Soo-In bowed deeply and muttered an apology, Seo-Yun turned to the other reapers around her with a cold expression.

"To work everyone, now." Everyone around her scurried away while she continued to stand in front of the notice board. She felt someone's presence beside her moments after.

"I feel bad." Joon-Woong said, his arms crossed over his chest. Seo-Yun glanced up at the newbie and sighed in agreement, Joon-Woong looked down at Seo-Yun with concern in his eyes.

"Are...Are you okay Ms Yo? I mean...After what happened that night?" He asked, his voice low enough for only her to hear. Seo-Yun clenched her jaw for a moment before answering.

"I think you should be more concerned with Mr Lim." Her avoidance of his question made Joon-Woong sigh internally however he said nothing to her. The man hummed and turned to walk away but stopped when Seo-Yun spoke once again.

"Joon-Woong." The man in question turned to face Seo-Yun.

"...Look out for Mr Lim." She said, trying to act nonchalant but Joon-Woong could see her concern and smiled slightly, he sent her a soft nod.

"I will Ms Yo." Seo-Yun knew he had figured her out and gave him a soft smile back. The female reaper patted his shoulder.

"You're doing well here Joon-Woong. I just thought I'd say that." Seo-Yun said softly before walking away, trying to focus her mind on her work.

Seo-Yun couldn't focus, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't. Her mind in two different places, effectively tearing each other apart.