𝘖𝘕𝘌

"  ɢʀɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴏᴅꜱ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Centuries had passed since Yo Seo-Yun had died and since her death, the woman works as a member of Jumadeung's Escort Team. Yo Seo-Yun over the centuries as a grim reaper was promoted to be the Escort Team's second in command, in other words, she is the assistant manager of the Escort Team and works alongside Park Joong-Gil. 

Which leads her to where she is now, the lights casting a glow in the darkness of the club, as her heels clicked against the floor. Her pitch-black hair fell delicately down her back, her dark plum-stained lips pulled into a firm line.

Seo-Yun walked to the dance floor to see Joong-Gil crouched in front of the deceased soul. The cold reaper didn't need to turn his head to know that she stood beside him.

"The only thing waiting for you...Is the pain of Hell." Joong-Gil taunted the gangster before standing up, Seo-Yun handed him the tablet as she continued to stare down at the begging man.

"Sung Chi-wook, born at 12:04 a.m on July 16th, 1984. This life has been collected." Joong-Gil announced, he turned to Jae-Hee and Soon-In who stood silently behind them.

"Escort him." He ordered as he handed Jae-Hee the tablet. Joong-Gil and Seo-Yun began to walk away, she let out a sigh and ran her gloved hand through her hair. Joong-Gil looked to the woman at his side and quirked a brow.

"What is it Seo-Yun?" He asked, Seo-Yun looked at him.

"An emergency summons from the board of directors. The Director will be there as well." She finally said, she could see Joong-Gil clench his jaw in annoyance and sighed.

"It must be because of that team." He muttered coldly, Seo-Yun resisted the urge to roll her eyes and walked faster to catch up with him. The two walked in silence as they made their way to the conference room, Seo-Yun stopped outside the door and turned to her boss.

"Go easy on her this time, will you?" Seo-Yun asked, referring to Koo Ryeon. Joong-Gil just stared down at Seo-Yun with a blank look, but Seo-Yun could see the flicker of annoyance and judgement. This time she didn't resist and rolled her eyes at the cold stubborn man in front of her.

"Don't give me that look. Just...Please don't be too harsh." Seo-Yun said, Joong-Gil caved and only gave a slight nod. Seo-Yun smiled and gave him a slight push towards the door.