𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

"  ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ' ɪᴛ'ꜱ 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ?' "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Seo-Yun had appeared outside the Risk Management team's office door the moment she realised. Her heart pounding in her chest, she couldn't wait for him to come to her, she needed to know if she was right. With a slightly trembling hand, Seo-Yun opened the door and walked in Ryeon and Jun-Woong's eyes snapped to her figure but her eyes were focused on Ryung-Gu's empty desk.

"Where is he?" Seo-Yun asked quietly, no one spoke, the two co-workers only watched as Seo-Yun walked to Ryung-Gu's desk and that's when she saw it. The ripped page. She released a shaky breath and turned to the other two reapers.

"Please, guys. Where is he?" She asked once more, desperation clear in her eyes. Ryeon stared at the dark-haired woman for a moment before sighing, Seo-Yun turned to her friend but just as Ryeon went to speak their office door opened again and Seo-Yun turned around. Honey-brown eyes meeting his dark chocolate ones, Ryung-Gu stood still his gaze slowly leaving her eyes and travelling down to the parchment in her hand, he swallowed thickly and darted his eyes away his fists clenched in the pockets of his coat.

"Ms Yo." He greeted stoically, but Seo-Yun wasn't having it. She glared at him for a moment before releasing a heavy sigh.

"Are we going to talk about this here?" She asked, her eyes solely on Ryung-Gu who walked closer to her sparing his team a glance.

"Talk about what here Ms Yo? I don't know what you mean. We're quite busy at the moment." Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and resisted the urge to scream in frustration, Ryung-Gu could feel her frustration seeping into in bones and tensed. Ryung-Gu reached his hand down to grab the parchment from her hand when suddenly Seo-Yun grabbed his wrist and pulled it up in between them before shoving his coat and shirt sleeve down, exposing the glowing red thread encasing his wrist. Seo-Yun stared at the thread with a lump in her throat, and with her opposite hand Seo-Yun pulled down her own sleeve and they all saw it, how her thread glowed just as brightly as his. The whole room was silent, everyone staring at their wrists and the parchment in her hands fell from her grasp, drifting to the floor as Seo-Yun looked at Ryung-Gu with tears in her eyes.

"I'll ask again Ryung-Gu...Are we going to talk about this here?" Seo-Yun gritted out through her teeth. Ryung-Gu let out a battered breath and stared at their wrists before slowly looking away, he didn't spare Ms Koo or Jun-Woong a glance before he transported Seo-Yun and himself.

They landed on the cliff, the stars and moon shining brightly in the darkness. Seo-Yun closed her eyes and for a moment, she let herself breathe in the cool air and listened to the waterfall before slowly opening her eyes to look at Ryung-Gu who had already been gazing at her. Her eyes glanced down at their exposed wrists, their tread glowing brightly, Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw as he let himself gaze into her eyes for a moment.