Hanging Out In The Office

Phoenix's pov

"oh come on Edgeworth please trade cards with me!"

"absolutely not! This is my favourite card in the pack"

Me and gumshoe watched in confusion as maya and Edgeworth argued over the steel samurai training cards. I never thought Edgeworth would be into a kids cartoon. Though this nerdy side of him is pretty cute- no! Bad thoughts phoenix bad thoughts!

"please Edgeworth. I'll trade you two pink princesses" maya pleaded.

"oh please. Like I'd give up my ultra rare steel Samerai card for two lofty pink princesses" Edgeworth scoffed.

"ohh why dose Edgeworth get all the cool ones" maya whined.

"don't know. Guess you're just unlucky" I chuckled.

"mm you might have a point" maya sighed as she leaned back against the sofa. As long as I've known maya she's been getting arrested under false charges, getting Kidnapped and generally just getting into trouble. She's a handful but I love her all the same.

Edgeworth looked around the place with a gentle smile "quite a nice office you have here Wright. Very cosy"

"is that your Edgeworth way of saying you're office is way better than mine" I folded my arms.

"that's not what I was saying at all. You really don't think much of me do you?" he looked hurt. I felt kinda bad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Now can you please stop looking at me like that?"

"looking at you like what?" he asked.

"I mean with those sad puppy dog eyes of yours!"

"I don't understand" he tilted his head.

"oh come on. Now you're just doing it on perpose!" I yelled as I shielded my eyes from the adorable sight. Maya and gumshoe laughed while Edgeworth looked confused.

Damnit! Why dose he have to be so unintentionally adorable!