Maya And Pearl Leave

Phoenix's pov

I woke up to the Miles adorable sleeping face. I smiled and kissed his nose. Thanks to my friends I finally managed to confess to the Love of my life and since he recently moved in with me I'll be able to enjoy his adorable sleeping face every morning.

I sat up and stretched. I couldn't help but notice how oddly quiet it was. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on a note on the desktop.

Dear nick

Alot of stuff has happened recently hasn't it? Some good things and mostly bad things. I'm really happy you and Miles are together. You make a super cute couple! Plus now that edgeworths living with you we don't have to worry about you getting lonely. If you haven't guessed yet this is a goodbye note. Me and pearly are going home. We'll try our best to keep in touch. Love you loads.

Maya and pearly

"ahhhhh!" I yelled, waking Miles up.

"nick what on earth is this infurnal racket!" miles glared at me with sleepy eyes. In any other situation I would have found it cute but nows not the time!

"the girls have left for home!" I yelped.

"Well what are you sitting around here for?" he yelled "get up, I'll help you get changed"

I nodded and get up. Miles grabbed my suit and helped me put it on.

"are you sure we're not too late" I asked anxiously.

"we should make it if we hurry" miles said reassuringly "come on. We'll take my car"

"thanks babe" I tried to pull him into a kiss but he push me away.

"we can kiss later" he said firmly "now come on" he took my hand and dragged me out the door.

"as stiff as ever darling" I smiled lovingly as we headed to the car.

*time skip*

At last we reached the train station. Luckily the girls hadn't boarded yet. We jumped out of the car and yelled..

"hold it!"

The girls looked up in surprise "nick?"

I ran up to them, relieved that we made it in time.

"I can't believe you two were going to leave without saying goodbye" I said feeling a little hurt.

"I'm sorry Mr nick" pearl bit her nails nervously "we were afraid you wouldn't let us leave"

"Well I would like an explanation first" I placed my hands on my hips, going full on dad mode.

Maya sighed "my mom's dead nick and mias lovers gone now two. I'm the only one who can take over as leader of Kurrain Village. But if I want to be a great leader like my mom then I have to work my butt off!" she forced a smile on her face. Poor girl. I wonder how much pain she's hiding.

"I'm going to help too" pearl said firmly "I'm going to help you become super strong mystic maya"

"you two are so grown up" I smiled warmly at them "ok but you two better keep in contact with me. I won't let you both forget me so easily!"

Without warning the two girls ran into my arms, crying into my shoulders. I'm not ashamed to say I shed a few tears as well. It was tearful reunion to two dear friends.

I waved to them as they bourded the train. I continued to wave until the train was out of sight. I slowly lowered my hand as I sighed.

"I'm going to miss them" I muttered softly.

"I know you will" Miles said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek "now come on. Let's go home"