Mayas Fangirling

Phoenix's pov

"oh my gosh he really said that!?" maya was jumping up and down in excitement.

I had just told her about our coffee "date" and the words that Miles let slip. I've never seen the young spirit chanaller so excited and giddy before. Not even for a steel Samerai episode!

"yeah. He seemed pretty embarrassed about his little slip up" I smiled at the memory of his adorable blushing face.

"oh my gosh niiick do you know what this means?" she said, shaking me hard.

"no and can you please stop shaking me" I said, gently removing the small girls hands.

"this means he's got hidden feeling for you too!" her eyes lit up excitedly.

"oh I don't know maya" he sighed "it might have just been a slip of the tongue"

"people don't get embarrassed over a slip of the tongue nick" maya placed her hands on her hips.

"this is Miles Edgeworth we're talking about. He gets embarrassed over pronouncing breakfast wrong" I shook my head "it's not proof of him having feelings for me"

"you may not be able to see it nick but I can" maya smiled at me "he's in love with you and you're in love with him. Now it's only a matter of time before you go up there, tell him how you feel, pull him in for a passionate kiss and Ahhh!"

She let out a squeal. I immediately covered my ears and let out a sigh. With maya as my yes man I don't think I'll last in this love game!