Edgeworths Anger

Atheas pov

"I already told you Wright. I have nothing to say to you!" I flinched as I heard the door slam in Bosses face. Mr Edgeworth alot angrier then I thought!

Boss turned to us with a forced smile "Well he's made his choice kiddos. If he doesn't want to talk to me then he doesn't have to"

"will you be ok daddy?" trucy asked worriedly.

"of course I will" he pulled us all into a hug "I've got a amazing little family right here" he kissed the top of our heads before leaving.

He can say he's fine all he wants but I can hear his heart screaming out. Apollo and Trucy weren't falling for it either!

"poor daddy. He's suffering more than ever now" trucy sighed.

"maybe we should have stay out of things" apollo looked to the side guilty.

"no way!" I yelled "this is the time to get more involved then ever!"

"Well what's your suggestion?" apollo asked.

I put my hands on my hips with a grin "we have to set them up on a blind date!"

The Wright siblings looked at each other uncertainly.

"hmm I don't know atena" trucy muttered "I can't really see us getting daddy to go on a date with Edgeworth"

"Well obviously we aren't going to tell him" I grinned "it will be a surprise!"

Apollo shook his head "ok let's say in the unlikely event that that works. How do you plan to get Edgeworth there too?"

I paused. Now that I haven't thought of!

"maybe we can help!"

We turned around to see two people. A boy with a red coat and a girl dressed like a ninja!

"uhh who are you two?" trucy asked.

"and how did you get into our house!" apollo yelled.

"we're Sebastian Debeste and kay Faraday. Edgeworths apprentices" the boy explained.

"and we broke in through the back window" the girl chuckled.

"I tried to get her to used the front door like a normal person but she insisted that wasn't "fun" enough" Sebastian shook his head.

"ok forget about that. Tell us how you can help" I said firmly.

"we can bring Mr Edgeworth to the date spot" kay explained "he trusts us both so he won't ask any questions"

"that's perfect!" I clapped my hands delightedly.

"are you sure he'll want to see Mr Wright?" apollo asked "he did seem pretty angry"

Sebastian sighed "he's angry and hurt from what Mr Wright did but he still loves him. That much we can tell"

"that's the reason we're helping you. For Mr Edgeworths sake!" kay said firmly.

I nodded and smiled at them "alright gang let's get our bosses back together!"