Planning A Date

Mayas pov

"he really said that!?" I gasped as gumshoe finished his story.

"he sure did" gumshoe sighed "real heartbreaking stuff. I can't believe he still feels this way. I'm so angry at myself for not noticing sooner!"

"poor Mr Edgeworth" Pearl hugged her doll sadly "he doesn't think he's good enough for Mr nick at all"

I had enough. I stood up and faced the two of them "alright gang it's pretty clear that those two stubborn boys aren't going to confess. Looks like it's up to us!"

"but what do we do mystic maya?" Pearl asked

"isn't it obvious?" I grinned "we're going to set them up on a date!"

*time skip*

"alright gang we've got a clear plan of action now" I said as I picked up a stick and pointed to the drawing pearly made "gumshoe you're going to drive Edgeworth to that nice hotel down the street. Waterside hotel I think it was called? Anyway me and pearly will take nick down. We'll leave them alone with a nice romantic dinner and watch as the sparks fly" I giggled excitedly at the thought of my ship coming true!

"sounds like a plan pal" gumshoe saluted with a goofy grin.

"but how are we going to get Mr nick down?" Pearl asked "we don't know how to drive"

"we'll just have to walk pearly" I said determinedly.

"oh ok I'm good at walking" Pearl rolled up her sleeves determinedly.

"ok guys we're going to need these" I threw gumshoe and pearls a blindfold "now let's commence operation Wrightworth!"