Getting My Badge Back

Phoenix's pov

I wiped my badge with a smile. I can't believe it. After seven long years of pain and deceit I've finally got my badge back. I couldn't be happier!

I turned to my employees/kids with a smile "hey guys what do you think of the new look?"

"apollo I'm telling you there's nothing cuter then a orca!" our newest lawyer atena insisted.

"uhh guys-"

"and I'm telling you that there's dangerous killing mechines!" apollo folded his arms.

"you boss is trying to tell you something-"

"no way! Just look at that adorable smile. How could you possibly think that they're dangerous?"

"just watch the nature chanal if you don't believe me"

Guys...

"Well I think they're misunderstood"

"atena they slap stingrays just for fun. There's nothing misunderstood about them-"

"GUYS!" I yelled, making them jump. Once they turned to me however their eyes lit up.

"Mr Wright you got your badge back" apollo gasped.

"it looks so good on you boss!" atena grinned.

"that is what I've been trying to tell you two" I chuckled. Kids!

"sorry boss" atena muttered guilty "me and apollo just saw the most adorable orcas preforming on television and he had the nerve to call them dangerous!"

"I'm stating nothing but cold facts atena" apollo folded his arms.

"Well your cold hard facts can go and shove it!" atena pouted.

"yeah that's something that you want to hear from a lawyer" apollo rolled his eyes. I sighed. They're fighting again!

"ok how about we just agree to disagree" I got in between the two and wrapped my arms around them (mostly to stop atena from decking him!)

"fiiine" the two sighed. I chuckled. The two usually get along like a house on fire but when they fight they go all in. I just hope they put that energy into the courtroom!

"ok now that we've stopped fighting let's enjoy some cookies from my magic panties" trucy said happily.

"uhh I'll pass" apollo muttered.

"more for me!" atena yelled as she stuffed her face.

I chuckled to myself. They're such good kids. They've had they're hardships like me but we all lean on each other for support. I think they're the closest thing I'll ever get to a family!

"are you Mr Wright?" I looked up to see a woman dressed like a pirate "I need your help. A friend of mine is in trouble.."