Pearl And Gumshoe Join In!

Phoenix's pov

I was sitting in the office enjoying the peace and quiet for once when...

"Mr nick!"

"hey pal!"

Gumshoe and Pearl burst through the door with maya close behind.

"you can knock you know" I said as I rubbed my temples tiredly. It's tiring being the only adult here!

Pearl skipped up to me "Mr nick I heard you had an insy bitsy little crush on Mr Edgeworth" she giggled.

"you told her!?" I glared at maya.

"she's my cousin. We tell each other everything" she argued.

I sighed before turning to pearl "you're not angry at me are you pearls?" after all she wanted me and maya to be together.

"Well I was at first but when I heard how happy maya was for you then I was happy too" pearl smiled sweetly "promise you'll stay friends with mystic maya though"

"of course I will pearls" I petted the little girls head before looking up at gumshoe "so who told him?"

"none of us. He was easdropping" Pearl glared at him.

"hey don't get angry at me pal" gumshoe yelled "I'm the one who should be angry. If I didn't spy on you two then I never would have found out about edgeworths secret admirer" ok he has a point!

"nows not the time to be upset gumshoe" maya said firmly "now is the time for action! We've gotta get our boys together"

Wait what!

"your right pal. I'm gonna march over there and play the role of wingman"

Hold on-

"oh good idea gumshoe. Make sure you butter him up nicely. Tell him all the good things about nick"

"you got it pal!"

This is insane!

"aren't you happy Mr nick" Pearl smiled sweetly "everyone's helping out"

"don't I get a say in this?" I pleaded.

"no!" the three of them yelled together. I hung my head in defeat. There's no talking to them!

"now go go gumshoe!" maya cheered.

"I'm on my way pal and don't worry. I've got this covered" he gave a salute before running off.