Feeling Angry

Miles pov

I slammed the door of my office as I entered it. Damnit all! I've been betrayed by the person I love the most. How could he say those things? I've dedicated months in that relationship and he treats it like it was nothing!

"ahhhhh!" I screamed out into nothingness. I'm not normally the one to act so irrashtoinal but I'm just so angry right now. More angry than I've ever been.

"miles Edgeworth what on earth are you screaming about" I looked up to see fransicas annoyed face.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself. My anger however was quickly replaced with sadness and without warning tears began to flow down my cheeks.

"m-miles why are you crying" Franisca went from annoyed to concerned real fast.

"it's Wright" I sobbed "he's betrayed me!"

Fransica faced turned deadly serious "tell me everything"

*time skip*

"argh that foolish fool!" Franisca growled as she gripped her whip "he will not think himself so great when he gets a taste of my whip!"

"don't bother" I said as I wiped my tears away "he's not worth our time"

"hmm that's a good point" Franisca muttered "anyway I would like to stay longer miles Edgeworth but I have been granted a new job as a interpol agent. I actually came here to say goodbye"

"oh congratulations" I smiled at her. She's come a long way from the poisonous hold von Karma had over her. I feel proud to be her brother "I'll be heading out too. I have a flight to catch. Perhaps we'll see each other again"

She nodded, clearly deep in thought before answering.

"that man is truly a foolish fool. Losing his attorneys badge and then giving up his own partner. Surely you can find a better man then that Miles Edgeworth!"

I looked at her in surprise. Is this her attempt at consoling me?

"thank you fransica" I patted her shoulder greatfully "will you inform the good detective of my departure?"

"certainly. I shall let scruffy know" she smiled at me.

I nodded and left. Once I closed the door I finally let the tears fall. I hugged my bag as I walked downstairs. Why dose my life have to be so difficult!?