De Savu

Phoenix's pov

I woke up to the face of my beautiful Miles sleeping next to me. Miles quickly moved back in with me after that date. After eight years of misery we didn't want to be apart from each other any longer. Now it's me, him, trucy and apollo. Our perfect little family.

I turned around to my desk top to find a note on the desk. I raised a eyebrow and picked up the note.

Dear Mr Wright
I've still got a lot I can learn from you but I've decided to return to Kurrain. I wish you the best of luck with Mr Edgeworth and please take care of Klavier while I'm gone. I know he'll be emotional!
Best of luck
Apollo.

"ahhhhh!" I yelled, causing Edgeworth to shoot up.

"what the hell are you yelling about nick?" miles glared at me.

"it's apollo" I muttered frantically "he's flying off to Kurrain!"

"Well Dosen't this feel fermilier" miles muttered before turning to me "well come on nick. Let's catch up to him before we're too late!"

*time skip*

We rushed inside the airport. We had to break a few speeding laws but thankfully we made it in time. I scanned the area frantically until my gaze landed on a red suit..

"apollo!"

The boy turned around in shock "Mr Wright?"

I ran up and hugged him "thank god we made it in time"

"how could you polly?" trucy scolded him "how could you just abandon us without so much as a goodbye!?"

Apollo sighed "my father is dead and I refuse to let his dream die with him!" he looked us in the eye "I'm going to Kurrain to help fix the legal system along with nayuta. I understand it will be hard but please don't try to stop me"

I nodded "I understand. Kurrain is your real home. Just know that you're second family will always be here if you ever decide to return" I patted miles and trucy on the shoulder.

He teared up and hugged me and trucy "this won't be goodbye forever. I promise I'll come back someday"

"you better polly. I won't forgive you if you don't" trucy said tearfully.

He pulled away and wiped some stray tears from his eyes "well I must be going now. Goodbye everyone"

"bye polly!"

"good luck kid!"

"your going to do great things young man"

We wave as apollo bourded the plane. We kept waving until the plane was out of sight.

I sighed "it doesn't get any easier. Saying goodbye"

"no I dare say it doesn't" Miles leaned in and kissed my cheek "come on. Let's go get some coffee and Ice-cream. No use sitting around moping now is there?"

"your right" trucy wiped away her tears and smiled "let's make it a family day out. Just me and my two daddy's!"

"yeah that sounds good darling" I kissed the top of her head before taking her and Miles hand.

Looks like some things never change.