My Office

Phoenix's pov

One year later

I woke up to the smell of burning meat and arguing. I sighed. Just another day in the Wright Anything Agency!

I got up and peaked inside the kitchen to find out the source of the noise...

"atena I told you to let me cook!" trucy scolded her "Now the bacon's all burnt"

"Well maybe I like it crispy!" atena argued.

"atena no one eats bacon that's been burned black" Simon sighed "you'd have to be bloody mad to even try it!"

"awww you guys are so mean!"

While the three of them continued to argue Miles turned to me with a beautiful smile and a cup in his hand "coffee nick?"

"thank you love" I kissed him on the cheek as I took the cup out of his hand "Where's kay and Sebastian?"

"working on a case with the good detective" he explained "they don't have time for bickering like your lot do"

"oi!" I playfully nudged him "those kids are pretty talented themselves when they get they're heads down and investigate"

"sounds like they take after their mentor" miles smirked. I retaliated by tickling him "hehe n-nick stop!" he giggled.

"not until you take it back" I continued with my tickle torture.

"ok I'm sorry I'm sorry" he laughed while glaring at me. I'd forgotten how cute he was when he was mad.

"why are you staring at me?" I didn't answer. I simply cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He happily leaned into the kiss. Our domestic life together was wonderful and we've even talked about marriage. I hope apollo can make it to the wedding-

*ringgggg*

Our blissful kiss was cut off by the doorbell.

"who could be at the door at this hour?" miles raised a eyebrow.

"I'll get it!" trucy said cheerfully.

I shrugged and turned back to kissing my lover when..

"polly!"

My head shot up "polly?" I ran to the door and sure enough there was apollo on the ground with trucy hugging his waist.

"apollo your back" atena said delightedly.

"hey no hugs for me fraulein?" Klavier stood there looking hurt.

"oh Klavier I see you everyday. I haven't seen polly in a whole year!" trucy pouted.

"fair enough fraulein but don't cuddle him too much. I'm a very..protective boyfriend" he kissed his cheek.

"more like clingy" atena rolled her eyes.

"hey!"

The others laughed. Apollo looked up at me.

"good to see you again Mr Wright. I see you and Mr Edgeworth still together"

"yep! I'm never letting this one out of my sight again" I pulled him in for a kiss.

"I'm very happy for you" apollo smiled "by the way do you have any breakfast left. I'm starving"

"I wouldn't hold your breath Justice-dono. It seems cykes-dono can't make bacon to save her life" Simon laughed.

"oh dear" apollo sighed "well Klavier it looks like it's up to us to make some breakfast for everyone"

"ja I'd love to get in the kitchen with you baby"

And thanks to apollo and klaviers quick work in the kitchen we all had bacon and omelettes around the table (god I missed that boy!) I held hands with Miles as I happily chewed on my bacon.

My name is phoenix Wright and I'm a lawyer who owns a law office but it's more than that. I think of these people as my family. Sure things have been difficult in the past but now I have everything I could have ever hoped for. I'm so grateful for the people in my life who made that possible...

The end.