Setting up A Blind Date

Apollos pov

"ok I've got the waterfront restaurant booked for 8" I muttered as I looked through the list of things to do to make this work. I looked up at my team "what about you guys"

"I have two limos booked to pick them up" Sebastian announced.

"perfect" I nodded as I ticked the box.

"ja and I have the best band I could find to settle the mood for herr Wright and herr Edgeworth" Klavier clicked his fingers.

"wonderful thanks Klavier" I smiled dreamily. I love that man!

"and I painted the ceiling with stars" clay muttered.

"thanks clay" I smiled at my best friend. He's always here for me when I'm in a pinch. I'm so grateful that he survived that attack.

"and I've ordered some particularly good sushi for Wright-dono and his lover" Simon grinned.

"thank you Simon" I nodded. He only got out of jail recently and is completely willing to help out the man who helped win his freedom.

I turned to the girls "what about you guys?"

"I picked some lily's for the table. They're the flower of strength and love" juniper smiled gently.

"me and atena worked on some pick up lines for daddy to use" trucy said brightly "now he has no excuse not to woo Mr Edgeworth!"

"and I brought some blindfolds so they've got no idea where they're going" kay grinned.

"ok that's terrifying" I muttered nervously "ok let's-" I was cut off by a bing from my phone.

"who's texting you polly?" trucy asked.

"oh it's miss maya" I read the texts out loud "pearly told me all about your plan. Let me just say thank you all and good luck. Me, pearly and gumshoe did the same thing years ago and it worked wonders"

"oh it worked before. That makes me feel waaay better about this" trucy breathed a sigh of relief.

Atena grinned and punched the air "alright now I'm pumped. Let's get this show on the road!"

I smiled softly at everyone involved. Whether this works or not at least we gave it or all.

"right let's do this. Ready or not here comes justice!"