Chapter twenty-one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE!

↳ A Man With A Plan.

Jacob stood outside Stiles house waiting for at least someone to answer the door. Since he wasn't invited inside yet means he had to stand outside and wait. All he wanted to do was grab Stiles as he wasn't ready to meet Stiles' father. It just happened to be his luck that answering the door was the one person he didn't want to meet. Jacob did hear Stiles banging about upstairs and talking to himself.

Noah Stilinski was getting himself ready to leave for work when someone knocking on his door a few times got his attention. He called for Stiles to hurry up before he was late for school as he went to answer the door. Noah already had to wake Stiles and Scott and even then, it took a few tries before both finally woke up. Scott somehow decided to run to his own house to get himself ready and right about now he was probably waiting for Stiles to pick him up.

Standing outside was a young boy about his son his age. Someone he's never seen before which could only mean one thing, he was the boy Stiles wouldn't shut up about. He remembers the few things Stiles had said about the boy. Some words weren't worth repeating.

Jacob narrowed his eyes at Stiles' father who was staring at him a little too long without saying anything. He reached up making sure he still had on the necklace Sirena gave him and made him wear to hide who he was. He had on the necklace so why was Stilinski staring at him without talking. If Stilinski wasn't going to do the talking then he was the one that was going to say something before it got even more awkward.

"Hello, Mr. Stilinski" Jacob might as well be a nice teenager. "I'm Jacob a friend of Stiles."

Noah gave Jacob a once-over before nodding. "I know who you are. Stiles had plenty of things to say about you."

Yep, Jacob could already guess what Stiles had to say about him. "All good things I hope?"

Stiles chooses that moment to come running down the stairs, almost tripping down the last few steps as he did. He managed to save himself from making a fool of himself. His father was used to it even Jacob was used to it as he spent a full summer with him. Stiles now stood beside his father stopping the man from saying anything more to Jacob. "Jacob, why don't you come inside?"

The invite Jacob wanted but he shook his head refusing to walk inside the house. "I rather not thanks. I think we should go before we are late for school." He didn't care if they were late or not.

"He's right. You two should go." Noah agreed with Jacob. "You've already wasted enough time as it is."

Stiles huffed and grabbed his backpack, he said goodbye to his father before running to catch up with Jacob who already turned around before his father even finished what he was saying.