Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!

Sirena's bright idea.

↳ Sirena's bright idea

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

The twins sat on the couch facing one another crossed legged. Books were scattered on the floor, the small table in front of the couch. They were even books in the kitchen, they were using these books trying to find something about The mark left on Grace's wrist.

Sirena had locked herself in the bedroom, she liked to be on her own when she was working on her witches problem. She couldn't get things done when people were bothering her, mainly Jacob who has been bugging her for a while now, ever since he though what happened to his sister.

Jacob ran his thumb over the mark on his twin's wrist. "Does it hurt?" Grace shook her head. "I don't get why it's not healing. This has never happened before."

"Yeah, I don't understand either."

"You know I think this girl you met today at the school," Also known as the girl who bruised her. "might the same girl Isaac is looking for."

Grace nodded and yanked her arm back. "Probably. Not like we are going to get any answers since she has disappeared."

She wanted the mark gone and wanted to find that girl.

"We can't find anything in these God damn books." She kicked a few books from the table showing how annoyed she was. "Knowing our luck we won't find anything."

"I found something."

Looks like someone was on their side.

The twins shared a look before turning to face their best friend Sirena Black. The witch was standing in the middle of the room excited about something in her grimoire

"Do you want to fill us in?" Jacob signed "We can't read minds you know. "

"No you just like to mess with people's minds don't you Jacob." Sirena shot back at him. "Anyway -" she moved to sit in between them, placing her grimoire on the table in front of them. "I found something amazing."

"We don't care what you've found. Unless it's got something to do with getting rid of that stupid bruise on my sister's wrist! " Jacob snapped at his friend. The witch just rolled her eyes at him, not even bothered by his attitude she was used to it. "So anything else can wait"

Even though Grace didn't agree with Jacob taking their anger out on their friend when it wasn't her fault. Though she knew he was a little stressed they all were and it was all because of what happened and they didn't have the answers. She agreed nothing else matter other than finding answers.

Sirena waved her hand dismissing the vampire. "Don't worry Jac, it will go away on its own - I hope." She cleared her throat. "So, anything I found something that could help with your other little problem." She passed over her grimoire to Grace, she pointed to what she was meant to be looking. "I think that could save all your problems."