Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN!

↳ Allison and Grace finally meet. 

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Grace had no idea why she even agreed to wear a stupid hate Sirena made both her and Jacob wear, all because she thought it would hide them. It didn't,  not like Grace was going to tell her friend that she wanted to keep her happy since it's not nice to make a witch unhappy or pissed, it always ends badly. 

As Grace went inside the school with Sirena, Jacob decided to stay outside. He didn't even want to come along with them in the first place, he only came to keep his sister happy and because she more or less forced him to come with them. 

She ended up losing sight of her friend when something on one of the school walls caught her eye, she wanted to get a closer look. It was two missing posters of the two teenager Stiles told them about.

When Grace turned around to say something to Sirena the witch was gone leaving Grace to wander around the school by herself. She should have just gone by outside and waited with her brother that way she wouldn't have run into trouble. 

Some scared girl stood in front of Grace stopping her in her tracks.

"Can I help you?" Grace asked when it looked like she wasn't even going to say.

"Where's Scott McCall?"

Grace had no idea what Scott McCall looked like, all she knew was who he is because of Stiles. Stiles had told the twins about everyone he knew, even told them who to watch out for. 

He told them to watch out for someone called mister Harris, a teacher who has had it out for Stiles for no reason what so ever. If Grace ever ran into this teacher then she is going to have some words with him or maybe she'll just compel him to quit his job go to some other high school and teach.

"You're Allison?" The girl asked again as Grace took too long to answer and even look confused.

Before could correct her someone else came up to her standing beside her and played no mind to the other standing in front of them. "Allison?"

Grace shouldn't have taken her hat off and threw it away. She shouldn't have even came inside with Sirena, she should have stayed outside with her brother then she wouldn't be having this problem right now.

She couldn't help but smile when she took a look at the girl beside her, she knew who this girl was just by looking her at. It was Lydia Martin aka the girl Stiles was in love with and she's got to agree with him, Lydia was a beautiful girl.