Chapter Six.

CHAPTER SIX!

↳ Storytime.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"I can tell by the look on your face, you want to ask us about the Argents."

Stiles glanced up from his fingers to the twins. Jacob was right he did want to know; he also knew it wasn't his place to ask and he could have already have guessed about how the twins knew the Argents. They are vampires and the Argents are hunters who hunt the supernatural.

It surprised him how they were still even alive. After all, if you go up against the Argents your likely to end up dead. well, when you meet Katie Argent and Gerard Argent you'll end up dead.

Jacob stared right at Stiles as he leaned into his sister to say something to her. "We could always compel it out of him?"

"Compel?" Stiles repeated, he forgot all about the Argents now.

Grace shoved her twin away from her, she already knew what game he was playing. He wanted to mess with Stiles' head. "It's what I did back to you in the ally."

Stiles shook his head, still trying to come to terms of everything to do with Vampires. It didn't help when Jacob was looking at him like he enjoyed messing with his head. 

"Is there a way to stop you from doing it again?"

"Why would we want to give-" Jacob was interrupted by Grace covering his mouth while she answered Stiles question with a straight answer. "Vervain."

Shoving her hand off his mouth, Jacob glared at his sister. "Why tell him that? Now he's going to go off and get himself some, so we can't mess with his head."

"He won't need to get any because I'll get him some so he can trust us." More like she is going to get Sirena to bring some with her when she comes to visit.

"If you want to ask us something then ask, if we don't want to tell you then we won't," Jacob said to Stiles rudely causing Grace to nudged him on the side, he ignored her and continue on.

"How about I just answer the question you think about in your head right now. We don't like the Argents because they are hunters and we don't like hunters." Stiles could have already guessed that he didn't need Jacob to confirm it. "Hunters attack first and ask questions after. All because they hate the supernatural even the ones who haven't done anything they still kill them and to get to you they will hurt anyone you are close with. If only back in the days the Argents and their hunters' buddies and did their homework on us then they would probably be alive today."

"Okay, enough talking about hunters." Grace put an end to the conversation as it was already starting to annoy her. "Stiles?" she leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees. "I want to talk about werewolves."