Chapter Nine.

CHAPTER NINE!

↳ Kind of friends.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Stiles sat on top of a desk in his English class that was now ruined thanks to a bunch of birds going crazy and crashing through the classroom window, attacking students and the new teacher and then killing themselves. It was as crazy as the dear that crashed through Lydia's car windows last night. 

Once again something strange was going on in Beacon Hills.

Right now he was busy trying to get through to Scott when he felt someone staring at him. At first, he thought it might have been Allison after what his father said to her father about hunting because he once heard Stiles talking about Christ being a hunter. 

Allison wasn't the one staring at him, the person staring was none other than Sirena Black, the witch he ended up meeting last time. 

The girl was standing at the doorway of the classroom, she took a quick glance over the scene in front of her, dead bird laying all over the classroom floor before her eyes met his, she then waved him over before disappearing from sight. 

With a sigh, Stiles slide of the desk grabbed his bag and before he could leave the classroom he saw Allison watching him with narrowed eyes and it was obvious she had seen Sirena.  He gave the Argent girl a small smile before hurrying out of the classroom. He still had no idea what to say to the girl about the twins and he better hurry before she has another run-in with one of them again. 

Stiles found Sirena leaning against the row of lockers, he stormed over to her and spoke before she could even say anything, "What are you doing here?" 

"What no hello whatsoever?" Sirena could tell Stiles wasn't in the mood for games. "If you must know, We wanted to make sure you were okay?" she pointed to blood on his forehead. "We heard about what had happened." 

"I'm fine." Which was true he was fine. "How did you even find out?" 

"I have my ways." She wasn't going to tell him how she ended seeing it happened. 

Stiles nodded accepting the answer, he started glancing around as remembered how she said 'we.' which means the twins are around here somewhere. Let's hope they don't bump into Allison. 

"If you are looking for the twins." Can she read minds as well Stiles wondered. "Jacob is outside, he did not want to come inside. If you haven't noticed he's not the kind of guy that wants to go to school unless you force him. As for Grace, she is here somewhere I ended up losing sight of her a while back. Wait where are you going?" she had to run to catch up with him. "You are as bad as Jacob always walking to fast for my liking. Slow down."