Chapter Twenty-Six

✰✰✰✰

Jacob was standing in the boy's locker room with Stiles while Scott explained what had happened last night while he was at work. It turned out that someone else had gone missing, and all that was left of the poor guy was his dog and his car.

While Stiles went into a panic mood about someone else going missing, Jacob looked like he couldn't care less about the missing guy, who was probably already dead.

"Okay. Was he like, could he have been a virgin, maybe?" Stiles asked Scot like he knew the answer. Jacob looked at Stiles like he had lost his mind. Nonetheless, Jacob couldn't help but be amused by Stiles' behavior. "Did he look like a virgin? You know, was he virginal?"

"Stiles, I don't think Scott asks everyone that comes into his workplace if they are virgins." Jacob couldn't believe they were having this conversation in the middle of the locker room, of all places. He glanced around, half expecting someone to overhear their conversation.

"Just answer the question, Scott." Stiles knew if he said something to Jacob about what he said, then they would have a stupid debate or whatever again like they usually do.

Scott shook his head. "No. Definitely not." He answered the question Stiles asked. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." At least Jacob laughed at his joke, but Stiles didn't think it was funny. He sighed and answered Stiles's question. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"He's probably already dead," Jacob said. He knew for a fact the guy was going to turn up dead just like all the rest.

Stiles nodded as he agreed with Jacob. "Because he's probably a virgin. You know who else is a virgin, me!" It looks like Stiles' wasn't going to let it go that he was still a virgin, and he could be the next to go. "I'm a virgin, and you know what that means? That means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex! Like right now! Someone needs to have sex with, like today! Okay, someone needs to sex me right now!" He slammed his locker closed after he finished his speech.

Jacob looked like he would be elsewhere. "Stiles, I'm sure someone is going to offer to have sex with you since you yelled that you are a virgin for the whole room to hear you," he remarked with a mix of sarcasm and amusement.

"Alright, I'll do it," Danny's voice startled Stiles as he spoke from behind them, causing Stiles to jump in surprise. He hadn't expected anyone to be standing so close, catching him off guard.

Stiles turned to face Danny. "What?"

"Come around my place at nine. Plan to spend the night, I like to cuddle."

Stiles shuffled his gaze between Scott, Jacob, and Danny, his expression a mix of confusion and disbelief. "Oh," he uttered in response. "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny then walked away from them.

"Okay, you know you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. " Stiles exclaimed, raising his voice to reach Danny, who was walking away. "It's not attractive, all right."

Jacob put his arm over Stiles' shoulder. "If you are worried about the whole virgin thing, I can help you."

Stiles removed Jacob's arm from his shoulder. "As much as I appreciate the offer, Jacob, but I'm not really into the whole thing of having sex with myself."