Chapter sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN! 

↳ Friends?

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Lydia played with her new necklace, the one Stiles gave her or the one Jacob made Stiles give her but she wasn't going to let her friend know that she saw everything as Stiles was happy to give her something that would protect her from vampires messing with her head. She already had enough with people messing with her head. 

The girl studied the vampire across from her the one who looked like her best friend which was still a shock to everyone. Who would have thought this year would bring vampires and doppelgangers and witches into their lives. Lydia wanted to do some digging into everything vampires and what better way to getting the information she wanted was to ask vampire herself. 

"Grace?" All Lydia got back was a humming noise letting her know the vampire was listening to her as her fingers were going crazy as she typed some message on her phone, probably to her brother judging by the look on her face. "What's it like?" 

Grace paused what she was doing glancing up at the girl sitting across from her. "What is what like?" 

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Being a vampire? How can you walk in the sun without burning to death and how come you don't feel cold?" 

"Being a vampire is not as cool as it made out to be." The vampire locked her phone after sending Jacob her message. She placed the phone on the desk and gave Lydia her full attention. "I can walk outside in the daylight because of this?" She held up her right hand showing the ring on her middle finger. "And I don't feel cold because I drink way too much coffee. Anything else you would like to know." 

Lydia opened her mouth to ask another question only to have Allison cut her off by asking her own question. "I have one. How did you become a vampire in the first place? Stiles said something about you being an original vampire." 

Well, that wasn't what Grace thought her doppelganger was going to ask her, she thought she was going to ask her about how they looked like each other. But then again she didn't know what to expect when it came to Allison, unlike Stiles she wasn't digging the whole doppelganger thing, she didn't consider them friends yet as Stiles has done. To Allison, the twins were strangers who showed up in their town and lives with way too many secrets and she wasn't going to trust them like him. Maybe it would have been different if she had all summer to get used to them like Stiles. 

"It's not that hard to work out how we became vampires." Grace narrowed her eyes a little at the hunter who looks at least guilty for asking such a personal question. "But if you want to know so bad then I'll tell you. On mine and Jacob's sixteenth birthday our father forced us and the rest of our siblings to drink something and then he shoved a sword through each of us. When we woke up confused he told us what we had to do and that was to drink and kill someone.. and well the rest if history. As for Stiles saying about us being original vampires, it is because we are the first-ever vampires to walk this earth. Anything else you want to know? or is that enough for you?"