Chapter Eight.

CHAPTER EIGHT!

↳ Speechless.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

At five in the morning, Jacob walked out of his bedroom and saw Stiles already up and doing whatever he was doing on his laptop again in the kitchen. 

It shouldn't have come to a surprise to Jacob that the teenager was even here since through the summer he had been staying over at their apartment. Grace even ended up giving him his own room. 

Next time Jacob was going to make sure the next apartment they buy only has two rooms that way nobody came crash over when they have their own homes to go to do. 

Why was Stiles even up at this time when he spent most of the night talking with Sirena. Speaking of the witch she was in the next room with his sister both of them still sleeping. He could hear the light snores of Sirena and Grace talking in her sleep. 

"What are you doing?" Jacob asked as he stole Stiles half-full cup and added some blood from the blood bags. The twins ended up stealing from the hospitals. 

"I couldn't sleep." Stiles had a lot on his mind to sleep with what happened last night. "Have you ever gotten a tattoo?" 

 What an odd question to ask. 

"No, and I don't plan on getting one. Why do you ask?" 

"Scott went to get one last night and it ended up healing itself." Stiles looked away from whatever he was researching to Jacob who was not sitting beside him. "He said it felt like it was burning him." 

"I don't know anything about werewolves getting a tattoo." Since he wasn't a werewolf he wouldn't know. "If you like I could give my brother a call and ask him. Though it might be a waste of time since he's not like your friend." 

Stiles had forgotten all about the twins older being a werewolf and a vampire which he thought was kind of cool. 

"I'm sure Scott will end up figuring it out." And he didn't want other people involved. "I kind of hated the tattoo, to begin with. Fingers crossed he doesn't figure it out." 

"Wow, some best friend you are, not supporting him when he makes  big changes in his life." Jaco smiled when Stiles glared at him. "Shut up Jacob" 

Stiles turned back to his laptop to continue doing what he was doing before Jacob woke up. From the corner of his eye he saw Jacob leaning closer to see what he was doing, he looked somewhat interested. Though Stiles was not going to say anything since it might end up with the vampire deny it.