Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

↳ Long night.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Here you go." Grace gave Allison towels and a pair of her clothes. "Hopefully these will be alright for you, at least we won't have to worry about them not fitting or anything since you know -"

Since she and Allison were basically the same person.

"Yeah, I know." Allison smiled and thanked Grace.

Allison was going to be spending the night over at the twins' home for one night. It wasn't her idea for her to spend the night; it was Grace's.

Grace came up with the idea for Allison to stay after they spent the afternoon investigating Beacon Hills business logos, which led them to an abandoned bank. It was when they were back at the apartment coming up with a plan before they could go back to the bank the next night because nothing ends well if you don't have a plan. Once they were done with everything and Allison was packing up to leave, Grace asked her to spend the night. And that was how Allison ended up spending the night over.

"I hope you are alright with sleeping in Stiles' room." The room used the be a room nobody was using until the human came into their lives, and Grace made it his room after giving the boy a key to the apartment. "He won't be using it since he'll be staying at his own house and in his own bed, so it's all free for you. Unless you don't want to stay in his room, then you are more than welcome to have mine and Sirena's room, or you know Jacob's room." She had no idea why she was rambling so much or why she offered up Jacob's room when she knew that it was going to be a bad idea.

"I'll be fine with staying in Stiles' room." Allison didn't want anybody to give up their room for her. She would be happy to sleep on the couch if she got asked.

"Good choice. I don't even want to sleep in my room, either. Sirena has a thing for stealing the covers for herself. It's a good thing I'm alright and used to sleeping in the cold, or else I would be fighting her for them."

"Are you and Sirena -" Allison stopped herself for asking her question as it was rude to ask, and it wasn't any of her business.

"Together? No, we aren't together." Grace could tell how guilty Allison looked, and she didn't want her to feel guilt at all. She didn't mind getting asked personal questions, unlike her brother, who does mind. "You would think we were together with how we share a room, a bed, and how we sleep together from time to time." She shook her head as she was about to start rambling again. She had to stop doing that. "But yeah, we are not together. We are just really really close friends."