Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

↳ Grace and Scott.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Lydia Martin didn't care about  Jacob and Grace being vampires, unlike Allison who cared very much.

Lydia wanted to know what it was like to live for a thousand years. She wanted to know who they have met. What their favorite decade was. All they sort of things. though it looked like those would have to wait until later and if the twins were going to stick around for her to ask them questions. 

Grace seemed like the one to ask, who wouldn't mind getting asked She seemed nice. It was Jacob who might be the one Lydia is going to have problems with as he doesn't seem the type who would want to sit down and chat about the past.

"What's it like?" Lydia asked as she turned her slightly to look at the twins sitting in the back seats of Allison's car. They were on their way to meet Scott McCall to show him the bruise.

"What?" The twins asked.

"Living for a thousand years. Doesn't it get boring after a while?

Both of them shook their heads. "No," Grace answered. "it would have been if I was on my own." She smiled like she was remembering things from her past. "But I had Jacob by my side every step of the way. Without him, I don't know what I would do." She doesn't even want to think about it. "Yeah we have brothers and a sister but you know Jacob's my twin. He's my other half and he's my best friend. I'm closer to him than anyone else in my family, he's been my rock through everything and I couldn't ask for a better brother than him."

Lydia smiled she wished she had a brother or sister like them. She watched a Jacob pulled Grace into his side and how when Grace lay her head on his shoulder he didn't hesitate to kiss the top of her head. She knew there and then that their bond was strong and Jacob would only show a different side to him when it comes to his sister.

"What did you say to Scott?" Lydia asked Allison. "About why we were coming?"

"I told him we needed to talk."

Jacob leaned forward, he was the only one not wearing a seatbelt. "You know he's probably going to think you want to talk about the two of you."

Allison furrowed "What do you mean?"

Jacob sighed and shook his head. He wasn't going to tell the girl what she already knew if she wanted to play dumb then that was not his problem. Without answering he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Maybe Allison should have said something in the message about Lydia and the twins coming along just in case Scott got the wrong idea.

Lydia traced the mark on her wrist. "At least the mark is fading now."