Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE! 

↳ The night Stiles met Grace. 

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Two weeks into the summer, rather than sitting in the house bored out of his mind Stiles Stilinski found himself going out for a walk at night to get some air and clear his head and he wouldn't be able to do that sitting in his jeep all night.

Noah Stilinski had to more or less shove his son out the door or else he wouldn't have left instead he would have stayed home trying to help his father with the paperwork and bug him about Erica and Boyd.

He could have gone to Scott's house then he remembered that his best friend won't be home so that would be a waste of his time.

Now the Stilinski boy was wishing that he didn't leave the house or else he wouldn't have run into some trouble. Looks like he won't be having a quiet summer after all.

Hearing someone scream from somewhere made him pause and glance around wondering where the scream came from. He shook his head thinking he was just hearing things then the screaming got louder and he was pretty sure it wasn't all in his head after all.

If it was someone else that heard someone screaming in an alleyway they would have called for help, but they weren't Stiles. Now a days he seemed to be running towards danger since his best friend got turned into a werewolf.

What Stiles should have done was call his father who was the sheriff not go towards the sounds of the screams when he had no way of protecting himself against someone stronger than him. 

He was also a nice person and he wouldn't leave someone to defend themselves alone and he also wouldn't call his father who could get hurt if it was something to do with the supernatural, he rather get hurt himself than put his father in any danger.

Stiles turned into the dark ally and saw a dark haired girl with her head buried into a redhead girls' neck. To someone else, it would look like both girls were having a good time together but they people didn't know about the supernatural like he does. Not only that the red hair girl didn't look to be enjoying herself much, her arms were down at her side not moving and the dark-haired girl had a strong grip on the back of the other girl's head keeping the girl in place.

It took Stiles a few moments of staring and coming back to reality when he noticed the redhead now laying on the ground and he was pretty sure she was dead, yeah, he was going to die if he didn't get the hell out of here.

The dark hair slowly glanced his way with a smile on her face. "Jacob." the girl stepped over the body, whipped the blood from her lips. She narrowed her eyes when she walked closer to him. "You are not Jacob."

Stiles was pretty sure he was dreaming because the girl slowly making her way over to him was Allison Argent and he just saw her killing someone. He needed to call Scott and let him know something has happened to his ex-girl while she was away.

'Allison' now stood in front of him still narrowing her eyes at him, she was looking him up and down, she leaned too close to him causing him to move a few steps away from her not wanting to meet the same fate as the redhead.

She grabbed him by the arm pulling him back towards her, he tried to get his arm back only for her to tighten her hold on him not letting him escape.

"Jacob is going to be surprised when he sees you." she sounded so happy about this Jacob person finding out about him.

"Is Jacob your boyfriend or something?" Stiles had no idea why he asked that and not what was going on with her.

"Oh god, you sound just like him." He thought she was going to ignore his question until he saw her face go from happy to disgust in a matter of seconds. "Jacob is not my boyfriend that is just wrong. He is my brother and only my brother please don't even ask me that question again."

Stiles looked at Allison like she has gone crazy. "Allison, I don't know what is going on with you, something has changed since you've been away. I'm pretty sure you don't have a brother. I think you should let me call your father; he might be worried about you." Oh, he was so glad he couldn't see the body a few feet away from them. "We should get you some help." and find out what's wrong with her.

"I don't need anyone's help." She laughed at him like he said something funny. "We won't be calling my 'father' since he is dead after all Klaus did kill him."

Stiles was getting confused even more now.

"I do have a brother and his name his Jacob. He's my twin" She continues on. "I don't know who this 'Allison' person you keep going on about is, but I'm pretty sure I'm not her. My name is Grace, please stop calling me Allison.

Maybe Allison had hit her head hard enough to make her forget about her whole life.

"Now since we've got that out the way, I need you to do something for me buddy." Before he could move Grave grabbed the side of his face and locked eyes with him. "I want you to go to sleep and don't wake up until someone wakes you up."

Grace smiled as the boy fell asleep, she caught him before he could hit the ground.

"If only I could do that to Jacob." she glanced down at the boy in her arms, she wanted to figure out who this boy looked like her twin was and wanting to find out who this Allison person was. If he kept calling her by that girl's name then that would mean she looked exactly like the girl.

Grace was about to leave the ally when she almost forgot about the girl's dead body on the ground.

"I should have thought this through."