Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO! 

↳ Your my brother and I love you.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Can't believe you of all people kidnapped someone. This is something I would do, not you." Jacob sat on the edge of his bed where the teenager boy who looked exactly like him was sleeping on. "How the roles have turned."

When Grace ended up going back to their apartment carrying a dead body and a sleeping boy, Jacob didn't know what to say or do and for once he could say he was shocked at what he was seeing and he has seen a lot of crazy things.

It wasn't until Grace snapped her fingers in front of his face that he snapped out of his frozen state and helps with moving the teenager into his room where Grace had to order him more or less to put the boy there. After that he had to ask what happened tonight, he thought his sister was going out to get herself something to eat not come home with his double.

Grace couldn't even answer the questions Jacob kept on asking her. She didn't know the answers herself.  She's confused just as much as he was, although she was happy that she got the reaction she wanted from Jacob when she brought the teenager home with her.

"I didn't know what else to do." Grace paced back and forth in front of the bed, going over things in her head. "He was saying all these things that didn't make any sense to me. He kept on calling me 'Allison' no matter what I said he still thought I was her thinking I was crazy and that I needed help. He even thought you were my boyfriend when I said your name."

"Okay please don't ever let me hear you say that again, that is just disgusting. I hope you set the record Stright, that I'm your twin brother."

"Of course, I bloody well did Jacob, still I don't think he believed me."

"At least he got one thing right about you," Jacob said. "You are a little bit crazy."

"Shut it Jac!" she hissed at him. "What the hell are we going to do now?"

Since when was it a 'we' problem, he'll never know.

"It sounds like your problem, not mine." he let her know. "You were the one who did the whole kidnapping thing not me." he glanced down at the teenager, who hasn't even moved since he was laid down on the bed. "If it was me, I would have made him forget about what happened tonight. Or I would have just killed him saves the trouble on having to explain to him what was going on."

Grace finally stopped her pacing and think god she did as it was making Jacob dizzy just by watching her.

"You'll just be killing yourself then." She smiled at him; she did have a point there. "I didn't want to make him forget as I wanted to see your face when you saw him."

"Well I've seen him, you saw now I say we wake him up, make him forget. Or kill him. Whatever works better for you."

"We are not killing him!" Grace snapped at her brother; how can he be saying that. "Not when he looks like you Jac. I can't kill him when he looks like you."

"What? I'm sure you've thought about killing me from time to time." Jacob didn't see what the problem was here.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean it just because I thought about it when you drove me crazy from time to time. Doesn't mean I would do it. We are brother and sister. We are twins, we might fight, want to kill each other but they'll never be a greater bond than us. I love you even though you make me what to strangle you sometimes. If there was one person, I couldn't live without in this world Jac it would be you. You're my best friend." she sat down beside him, taking his hand. "Jacob I can't kill him because he looks like you. He even reminds me of you when you were human. So, I'm sorry but none of us are killing him okay?"

Grace couldn't think about Jacob being dead, if anything happened to him it would destroy her. It almost did destroy her when something had happened to him in the past and she didn't want to go through that again.

Jacob watched Grace closely he saw the sad look on her face already guessing she was thinking about the last time he went missing for more than a month. Taken by one of their enemies who took him and toured him.

Witches and hunters working together to take down the original twins.

No matter how many times Jacob had to tell Grace that he wasn't going anywhere, it still never stopped her from letting her mind go wild with thoughts of him getting hurt or getting killed.

The longest the twins have ever been apart from each other was when Jacob was taken and Grace didn't want to go through that. At least she had Sirena by her side helping her every way she could to find her twin. It wasn't enough though and it still doesn't help that they were still out there somewhere, probably coming up with plans to take Jacob away again.

"Alright, here's what we'll do. We will wake him up." when he said 'we' he meant Grace will the waking. "Then we will find out all about who he is and who this 'Allison' person is he got you confused with. Don't forget Grace to tell him you are sorry for kidnapping him."

"I think that's the last thing he is going to be worried about," Grace said. "he saw me kill someone... Hey! Where are you going? I thought you said you'll help me."

Jacob paused from opening the door, he turned back to his twin. "Do you really want me here?" He really hoped she'll get the hint when he nodded to the teenager on his bed.

Grace didn't waste any time on nodding her head at his question. Why would he ask a stupid question like that, of course, she was going to want him with her. He was her twin, her other half and her best friend. They made the promise of always sticking by each other to the very end. (Whenever that might be.) Nothing was going to tare them apart.

All through the twins' lives, people have tried to break them apart. From the bullies from their childhood to the enemies they have made from over time.

Though none of them have succeeded, that just goes to show that they are stronger then everyone else was led to believe.

"I mean are you sure you want me here when he wakes up? I'm sure if he sees me, he just going to faint or freak out." Jacob explained. "It's better if you explain things to him alone. Don't worry I'll be in the other room listening if you need me." with that Jacob left the room.

Grace sighed and glanced down at the sleeping teenager. She ran her fingers through her hair wondering how she was going to wake him up, if he was anything like Jacob then it's going to be hard on waking him up. Let's hope he's not as grumpy as her brother after getting woken up.

"I could always yanked you from the bed by your ankles. Or maybe I should grab a glass, fill it up with cold water and chuck it over you. probably would make you think I'm attacking you if I do that so I'll think of something else." she glared at the door when she heard Jacob laugh from the other room.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." she leaned over him a little to close to his face, she was even thinking about strangling her brother for laughing again. "Wake the hell up!"  

Wasn't such a good idea of Grace being to close to him and yelling at him as the teenager shot up like he was on fire and smacked forehead against Grace's who didn't even manage to move away fast enough. 

"Bloody hell."