Chapter Seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN! 

↳ The end of summer and meeting Sirena. 

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Stiles' summer was coming to an end before he knew it, he found himself spending most of his time over at the twin's apartment learning a few things. He got to know more about them. 

Grace was easy to talk too, though Jacob was a different story. He was hardly in the house when Stiles came over and if he was there when Stiles was then he wouldn't talk much or he would glare at the teenager from time to time making him wonder if the vampire didn't like him being around or if he has done something to make Jacob hate him.

Grace assured Stiles that it had nothing to do with him that Jacob was just being himself and how it would take him longer than her to warm up to someone new.

Stiles really hoped whatever Jacob was doing didn't come back to him since they looked like each other but didn't act the same.

All it took was for one person to mistake Jacob for Stiles and for it to get back to his father. He had no idea what he was going to do if that happened, he couldn't just tell his dad about how it wasn't him that it was his vampire doppelganger it would make him look crazy in his father eyes or he would probably think Stiles is spending too much time playing video games. 

Stiles is just going to have to sit down and have a talk with twins hoping they will be careful.

Stiles did like the relationship he had with Grace it was like she was already one of his closest friends. She wasn't like he brother at all, she liked listening to Stiles' she answered every question he asked her without getting annoyed like most people do with him. It was safe to say that the pair were going to have a special bond in the future.  

When it came to the twin's family history, Grace told Stiles how their family became what they are today.

Jacob though didn't understand the reason why Grace was telling someone about their family history, he felt annoyed. As far as he was concerned all Stiles had to know was how they were vampires, nothing else like they became vampires or what weapon it took to kill them. Maybe Grace was telling Stiles all this because she wanted the boy to truth her and feel safe with them.

For his sister sake Jacob was going to try and make nice with Stiles but one wrong move to make his sister lose his truth in him then Jacob will make sure Stiles forgets everything from the day he met Grace. Over the course of the summer other than getting to know them better. Stiles had learned from Grace how she and Jacob haven't watched many movies or TV shows.