Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE! 

↳ Vampire, Werewolves, and Witches.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Stiles sat there on the bed trying to get his breathing under control after that rude wakeup call it gave him one hell of a headache after all he did up banging his forehead against some else's.

Glancing around the room he was confused for a moment until it all came back to him. What happened back in the alley, where a girl was killed by a girl who looked like his friend Allison then before he knew it everything went black and now he was walking up in someone else's room having no idea where he was.

Stiles had to get away before he ended up like the girl back in the alley, since when did his life turn in a bad horror film he'll never know.

The girl called Grace was rubbing at her head while glaring at the door for some reason though he didn't care he wanted -  no he needed to get out of here. Before he could come up with any sort of plan the girl was now looking his way giving him a small smile and before he could even ask anything she started to talk. All he has to do is listen and find out who and what she is.

"I'm sorry for waking you up the way that I did, I never meant to scare you." Grace sat back down on the edge of the bed; she didn't take offense when he moved slightly away from her. "I'm not going to hurt you." by the looks of it he didn't believe her, after all, he did witness her kill someone. "If I was going to hurt you. Don't you think I would have done it by now?"

Stiles nodded and cleared his throat. "I guess." or she was waiting until she killed him. "Still doesn't make me believe that you won't hurt me anytime soon. I did see you kill a girl tonight. And it still doesn't explain why I'm here and how you look like my friend." he wanted answers.

"You say I look like this Allison person," she asked ignoring is other questions, he nodded. "And you look like Jacob?"

"Will I get to meet Jacob?"

"Soon. Right now, Jacob thought you and I should talk alone before you meet him. Don't want you passing out when you see him for the first time."

"I won't pass out." Stiles denied. "If he looks like me as you said, then it will be like looking in the mirror and I don't faint when I see myself."

Grace laughed. "You might look like each other but you are not the same person. Jac is different than you, he's mean to people he doesn't trust or like and He doesn't trust easily. Jacob doesn't like a lot of people; unlike me, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Now just because you look like my brother that won't stop him from killing you in a blink of an eye. I'm basically the only person stopping him from hurting you. If it was him you met in the ally, you probably wouldn't be alive right now or you would have your memories of meeting him taken away."