Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY!

↳ Bad Morning.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Sirena was woken by the morning light shining in through the window and someone opening the windows to let some air in the room. Instead of opening her eyes to glare at the person, she did the opposite and turned away from the light and pulled the covers over her head, wanting to go back to sleep and hoping the person would leave the room, and let her go back to sleep.

Though she had this feeling that whoever's it was enjoyed torturing her in the morning. They were not going to let her go back to her sleep which explains why they yanked the covers from her and threw them on the floor out of her reach.

Not in the mood to deal with anything or anyone Sirena did the one thing she could think of doing, use her magic on them so without looking, and without thinking she threw the person across the room with her magic.

She did end up regretting being cruel when she heard the person crash into something and the sound of glass breaking.

It wasn't even a second later before the bedroom door was getting thrown open and slamming hard against the wall and an angry voice was being heard.

"Sirena! What the hell?!"

Ignoring the pain in her head Sirena sat up on the bed and glanced over at a pissed off Jacob standing in the doorway sending her glares like he wanted to kill her.

Standing beside Jacob was Grace though she wasn't paying attention to Sirena and instead was staring at something across the room.

When Grace put her hand on Jacob's arm, the boy in question looked away from Sirena to glare down at the hand on his arm before he was yanking his arm back like the hand on him burned him before he was moving across the room.

Sirena got confused for a moment at how Jacob acted towards his sister before it all came back to her. The person standing at the door wasn't Grace. It was Allison, which means the person she hurt by throwing across the room with her magic was Grace.

Because of Sirena being careless Grace ended up being the one that got hurt. The vampire had crashed into the glass table in the room. She had blood dripping down her face. Some small cuts on her face which were already healing. The worst of it when the witch took a look at her friend she saw how Grace had blood dripping down the side of her face. She had some small cuts on her, which were already starting to heal themselves. However, the worst of it all was the blood covering her once clean white shirt because of the giant piece of glass that was sticking out of her side.