Chapter Five.

CHAPTER FIVE!

↳  Stiles Meeting Jacob. 

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Stiles didn't mean to just stand there and watch and listen to the twins, he would have turned back around and gone back into the room he just came out of, not stand there and listen into a conversation that had nothing to do with him.

He couldn't see much of Jacob since the vampire had his back turned towards him standing in front of an upset Grace. He heard some of what was being said and he couldn't help but feel pity towards the vampires he knew nothing about. As fair he heard it was like the twins had no say about being turned into vampires, it just happened because of someone that was meant to love and care for them not kill them and turned them into everyone worse nightmare.

Grace wanted a normal human life like everyone else out there. He could even tell by listening t Jacob that he cared about his sister, all he wanted to do was protect her from all the danger out there in the world.

It still weirded him out how these new people looked like him and Allison, it was even weirder how they just happened to be twins.

Stiles was debating with himself if he should phone Scott to let him know about these new supernatural beings in town. They could have something to do with the disappears of Erica and Boyd, even thinking about that made him feel a little stupid because what would two vampires want with two werewolves. From the things, he read vampires and werewolves don't get on.

He was about to turn and go back to the room only to freeze when he saw Grace staring at him, she was still hugging her brother. He opened his mouth to come up with some sort of excuse to why he was standing there.

Grace didn't look angry at the boy instead she was smiling at him, breaking the hug between her and her brother she moved away from her twin. Jacob didn't even turn around to greet the new person in the room.

"Hey, did everything go alright with your father?" he nodded not knowing how to answer. She smiled once more. "Don't just stand over there looking scared, don't worry we don't bite." she elbows her brother in the side when he laughed. "Let me introduce you to my lovely twin brother Jacob."

Grace again slapped her brother on the arm. "Don't be rude Jac, we've got a guest." she glanced at the teenager. "By the way what's your name?" The one thing she forgot to ask the teenager was his name, it should have been the first thing she asked him.

"Stiles." He cleared his throat when it came out weird. "My name is Stiles."

"Stiles?" Jacob repeated not Grace, he slowly turned around to face Stiles. 

Jacob didn't look at all shocked to see him as Stiles did with him. Stiles was looking at him like he saw a ghost. 

"What sort of name is Stiles? Is that even your real name or did you just make it up?"