Chapter Twenty-Two

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!

↳ The Truth.

✰✰✰✰

Grace had gone with Allison to check out the abandoned bank. She did end up forgetting about her plan with the Argent girl and it wasn't until said girl came knocking at her door reminding her of their plans.

So now here she was with Allison getting ready to break into an abandoned bank. It has been some time since Grace had broken into some bank.

"You won't be needing those," Grace said to Allison as she went to pick up the Boltcutters.

Allison furrowed down at the Boltcutters wondering why she won't be needing them and she the original vampire just that. "Why? We need them to cut through the chains on the door."

Grace rolled her eyes and took the cutter from Allison and threw them back into the girl's car. She grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her towards the bank. Allison was the one who ended up looking around scared someone might catch them breaking in. Grace acted like she didn't give a damn about getting caught or not.

Taking hold of the chains that kept the door locked, Grace broke them and dropped them to the ground. She smiled at Allison. "Remember Allison I'm not human. I've got super strength."

Allison matched Grace's smile with one of her own. "Trust me Grace I haven't forgotten." how could she forget. Looking around once more to make sure nobody was there before she pulled open the door.

The girls moved around the abandoned bank. It wasn't even a minute of them being in there before Allison was suddenly grabbed and slammed against the wall. Grace grabbed whoever it was and slammed them hard against the wall beside Allison. With Grace's vampire strength the attacker couldn't even push Grace away.

Allison glanced at grace then to she was holding against the wall. "Ms. Morrell!?"

"How do you know her," Grace asked Allison. Even if Allison knew the woman didn't mean she was going to be letting her no matter how much she struggled against her hold.

Allison nodded. "She's my French teacher. She is also the guidance consular, not sure what she is doing here though."

"Well, how about we ask her." Grace was going to compel the answers out of the teacher but decided against it. Doing things, the hard way. "So, Morrell, what are you doing here. Why did you attack Allison?"

"Let me go then I'll give you the answers you need," Morrell said, she didn't have much time to explain things. They'll be finding out soon enough. Morrell didn't even have any idea who was holding her and why the hell they were stronger than any werewolves she's ever come across. "I don't have time to be playing any games. I just need about two minutes for you two to listen to me without asking any questions."