Chaper Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN!

↳ Vampires and werewolves together.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Stiles, where have you taken me?"

Jacob followed behind Stiles looking over the house they were meant to meet Stiles' friends. He had got the low down on who this Derek person was. He was only half listening to what Stiles was telling him while at the same time he was thinking why did he let himself get dragged along to come see this Derek and Scott person when he didn't really get on with werewolves.

Stiles signed and stopped walking, Jacob almost crashed into his back. "Before we go inside, you need to know this is where Derek used to live when he was younger before Kate Argent burned it to the ground killing his family."

The more Jacob heard about this Kate person the more he disliked her. "Are you sure Allison isn't anything like her?" He had to make sure because if she was then there was no way he'll be letting the girl anywhere near his sister or his friend.

"I promise you Allison is nothing like her aunt. She wouldn't use a boy half her age just to get to his family just to trap them all inside their house and kill them all. " Stiles told him. "I think you are trying to find reasons not to like Allison because she's a hunter though I'm pretty sure she and her father have given up the hunting business after everything that happened last year."

"Once a hunter always a hunter." Jacob went to walk towards the house, only to stop and wave his hand forward. "You first."

Stiles laughed. "You are not scared of two werewolves are you?"

Jacob scoffed pushing Stiles lightly to get walking. "As if. Nothing scares me anymore."

"Anymore? So you are scared off something?'

"Stiles less talking more walking please."

"What do you know, you do have manners."

"You either walk on your own or I force you."

"Alright, alright I'm going no need to be a jerk about it." At least Stiles could joke a little with Jacob without any damage coming to him.

Jacob shook his head wishing he could shut Stiles up for a while, though he couldn't because of the stupid vervain bracelet he was wearing.

He was about to follow Stiles only to pause at the doorway he couldn't walk inside as he wasn't invited inside. Just because the house wasn't really a house no more it still belonged to someone.