Chapter Twenty-Seven

✰✰✰✰

Grace had never thought she would be the one to cave in first and ditch the rest of the day from school. It was Jacob, the one that always caved in first. After all, Jacob hated going to school altogether. Grace had gone home because she was sick and tired of all the drama for one day. Now, she wanted to go for a relaxing bath and climb into her comfy bed. However, Her plans changed when Sirena dragged her off somewhere just as she stepped inside her apartment.

An hour later, Grace was standing outside the vet with Sirena in the cold. "Why does everyone in this town think this vet has the answers to everything."

"I know for a fact he isn't just a vet." From the first moment, Sirena met the guy, she felt something odd about him. "Stiles wanted to come here and talk to the guy."

Grace was not in the best mood to deal with anyone right now. "Why do we have to waste our time, or it's more like why do I have to be wasting my time coming here? We don't even know who this guy is; for all we know, he could be the big bad everyone is looking for."

Sirena sighed, already having enough of Grace's attitude. "I can tell your in one of your moods for reasons I don't know, but please try not to act like a bitch when Stiles shows up."

Grace rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't have dragged me here then."

Grace was glad when Stiles' Jeep came into view and even more pleased when her twin got out of the jeep at the same time as Stiles. She could see that he looked up fed up and a little annoyed, just like her.

"What are you doing here?" Jacob asked both his twin and his friend. Jacob only thought it would be him and Stiles coming to talk to the weird vet guy. He could always see that something was bothering Grace, and he wanted to pull her off to the side and talk to her to find out what was wrong.

"I could ask you the same thing," Grace told Jacob. I don't understand why I'm here. I don't see what I am needed here for. Sirena dragged me here without giving me a reason. She said something about Stiles, thinking it a good idea to talk to whatever his name is.

Jacob turned his attention to Stiles. "You are full of many great ideas today, aren't you?" He was being sarcastic, and Stiles Knew Jacob was. You should have told me Sirena was going to be here."

"Alright, I admit some of my ideas today haven't been good." Like getting slapped for asking a grieving girlfriend if their dead boyfriend was a virgin. Then, he hints at Lydia to get rid of her little dog because of some weird theory he had. Now, he has the idea of coming to talk with Deation because he thinks the guy has all the answers. "I only kept Sirena up to date because she wanted to know what was happening. I just told her where we were going. I wasn't expecting her to show up."

"You know, I would like for everyone to stop talking about me like I'm not here standing next to you." Now, Sirena was getting annoyed. "And if you must know, Jacob, I was bored sitting home all day with nothing to do."

Jacob sighed, grabbed his sister's hand, and went to the vet's entry. Grace gave Sirena a look and let her brother tug her along.

"This should be fun," Sirena said, hooking her arm through Stiles's. "Welcome to my world, Stiles, being around two moody original twins."

Stiles never thought being around the twins while they were both in moods would be bad. He's been around Jacob long enough to know when he's in a mood, and he's only seen Grace in a mood once or twice, but her moods were never as bad as Jacob's. How bad will being around them be when they are in a mood?