Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!

↳ Pointless arguments.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Here's an idea. Why don't we break inside and get what we need, then get the hell out."

That was Jacob's brilliant plan to break into a stranger's home just because they weren't home to let them inside and because it was Jacob, he wasn't one to go by the rules.

Stiles being the one person to hate the vampires' crazy plan, and he wasn't afraid to let him know how stupid it was. "Jacob, we are not breaking into my friends' house."

Jacob turned to Stiles with a weird look on his face. He didn't see anything wrong with the plan. "Why not?  You were the one who wanted to find your missing friend, the only way for us to find her is if we break in there -" he pointed to the house in front of them.  "-to get what we need of hers so Sirena can work her voodoo magic."

"Excuse me? Voodoo magic?" Sirena did not like what just came out of her friend's mouth. "My magic is not-"

"Si, please I am trying to explain to the weird human -"

Now it was Stiles' turn to get offended by the vampires' words. "Weird? I am not weird."

"Can you two let me talk before you decide to open your mouths."

"No!" The witch and the human weren't going to stop until he at least stopped insulting them.

Jacob closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. He already felt like a headache was coming, and they weren't helping. The only reason he was out here was for Stiles to help the human find his friend, and to him, he thought they weren't going to find her if they didn't at least think about being on board with his plan.

Stiles narrowed his eyes slightly at Jacob, wondering what the hell he was doing. He turned to Sirena since the witch knew him better than the rest of them, but she as well had no idea what was going through his head right now. Nobody had any idea what he was going to do and say, the vampire was like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment.

Jacob finally opened his eyes after a few moments, and he stared right at Stiles'. "All right -" he was going to hate himself for what he was about to say. "Since you do not want to go with my idea for whatever reason, then what do you suggest we do Stiles."