Chapter Twelve.

CHAPTER TWELVE!

↳ Tattoos and an Alpha pack.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

"Show me your werewolf face."

"Haven't you seen one before?"

"Yes I've seen wolves before but I haven't seen your kind yet."

Derek furrowed. "My kind?"

Jacob nodded. "Yes, your kind. When we talked to Stiles he was telling us all about how an alpha bit his friend turning him into a werewolf." He told him. " You see your kind is different from my kind. You don't have to chain yourself every full moon or break every bone in your body. You don't have to kill to break your werewolf curse. People are not bitten they are born wolfs and they are dangerous. "

Derek was listening and he was speechless he had no idea what to say. By the way, Jacob was talking it was like he hated wolfs, somehow he found himself wanting to know why. 

Up until today, Derek had no idea vampires were even real. Now he's finding out about these other werewolves.

"Okay not to break up whatever is going on here" Stiles spoke causing both Derek and Jacob to sigh and turn towards the human looking annoyed. "You can do it some other time when we are not here. Right now, Derek, you are meant to be helping Scott with his tattoo problem."

"I only wanted to see his werewolf face," Jacob stated as he came to stand next to the teenager.

Stiles could have laughed at the face Jacob was pulling like he was sad about not seeing Derek werewolf face.

"You'll be able to see it some other time." He told the vampire. "Remember he's not the only wolf in town." He nodded towards Scott.

Jacob glanced at Scott. "So about this tattoo. What did it feel like when it was healing itself?"

"It felt like someone was burning my skin," Scott answered.

"Oh, I know the feeling." Jacob nodded slowly. "One time I removed my ring when I was drunk and stupid me walked outside in the sun. Grace did have a go at me when I woke up, called me an idiot and everything."

"That's because you are. " Stiles couldn't help but comment causing Jacob to punch him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

Jacob raised his brows at him. "I felt like doing it now, shut up."

"I'm going to shut up not because you told me to. " Stiles rubbed his arm Jacob didn't even punch him that hard it still kind of hurt though.

"Wait hold on," Scott spoke. " How are you even still alive after you walked out in the sun? " as far as he knew vampires die when they walk in the sun.