(Before you read)

—————————————————————————

The details on Y/n's set characteristics are in the first chapter of the first book.

(Don't worry you still choose important characteristics such as, height, eye color, hair color, hair length and all that stuff)
(You are mostly just going to wear Liyue and Inazuma traditional clothing or cultural clothing such as kimonos or hanfus.)

Powers explained:
You have a mask which transforms your into a fox whenever you put it on. (A realistic sized fox) (sorry Miko, but Y/n is taller than you in fox form.)

Other than that you are immortal (you cannot die of old age, but you can be killed.)

You have enhanced hearing, speed and intelligence.

Your have a pyro vision, which is currently dead.

But your elemental powers are only for support. (Cough* cough* Xiao)

You are not overpowered, but skilled.
(Your powers are indeed stronger than mortals, but you are not more powerful than Xiao, Ganyu, Miko and all those immortal people.)

-

Why this sequel?

- I had many things I want to do with the new archon quest.

- I had a few things I didn't get to do in the last book but I hope I can do now.

- ideas. Creativity came to me once again.

-

Have a good day!