Oh Xiao <3

Y/n pov:

I looked at myself in the mirror and yawned. I didn't get a lot of sleep due to staying awake for so long.

Last night was such a hassle...
I stretched my arms above my head.

"Not a lot of sleep?" I heard.
I tilted my head to the side and saw the reflection of Xiao standing behind me.

"There you are! I didn't see you at all yesterday!" I turned to him with a smile.
I hope I don't seem clingy...

"Yes... sorry it took more time than I thought." Xiao said and stood in front of me.

"But I'd like to give you the surprise now." He said as well.

I felt my heartbeat speed up, right now?!
My tail wagged a little and I looked around him, but didn't see anything that stood out.

He crossed his arms and chuckled, "It's not here." He said with a smile. He then took out a blindfold and held it in front of me.

Unfortunately my thoughts went other places. Kinky...
I smirked a little with a small blush.

Xiao seemed to be able to read my thoughts, because he started smirking.

He tilted his head "And you called me a pervert..." he said, still smirking.

I clenched my teeth and blushed.

While he had a smirk on his face, he tied the blindfold over my eyes, now I couldn't see anything.

My ears perked up as I heard him walk around and behind me. "Xiao?" I asked, wondering what he was doing. Then he wrapped his arms around me from behind and he teleported us somewhere else.

When he had teleported us somewhere, I really wanted to take the blindfold off.

My feet were standing in water and I could hear the ocean waves.

"Are we at the beach?" I asked him. He didn't answer and instead took my waist and started walking somewhere, leading me with him.

He hummed, "Close your eyes." He said.

"But I have a blindfold-"

"Just close your eyes, I'm going to take it off now." Xiao said.

"Okay." I made sure my eyes were tightly closed and he untied the blindfold.

He let the blindfold fall to the sand and quickly put his hands in front of my eyes even though they were closed.

I felt him inhale and exhale before he moved his hands from my eyes, "You can look now." He sounded nervous...

I opened my eyes and had clear sight. And what I saw in front of me...

"A... house?"
Then realization hit me a few seconds later.

We've been staying at Wangshu Inn so many years...

The house was a two story house. It was extremely open. The windows were big and the door was a simple glass door with a curtain you could draw in front of it. The house was made of a mix between light wood and stone. The roof reminded me of a traditional Inazuman house.