I guess we're both liars

3rd pov:

Aether, Yelan, Yanfei, Shinobu, Itto and Paimon were all at the surface again.
Aether, Yelan and Yanfei looked around in panic as two of theirs friends were missing.

"Master!" Yelan yelled, hoping for an answer.

Not long after, Xiao appeared and landed near them.
"Xiao!" Paimon yelled and caught everyone's attention.
Aether went to him and helped him stand up.

Xiao's face was hidden behind the fox mask he had on his face.
His shaking hand slowly took the mask off, his eyes were widened in horror.

Xiao then felt something and looked up to the mountain above The Chasm.
His eyes met with Zhongli's eyes.
Zhongli gave him a smile and turned to walk away.

"Ugh..." they all heard, and turned towards the sound.
Y/n sat next to them.

Y/n pov:

That power... Zhongli...

I looked up and saw Zhongli walk away.

I looked to the side and saw Aether, Paimon, Yelan and Yanfeis relieved faces.

I then looked at Xiao and he glared at me, making me look away.

We're all safe atleast...

We looked over to the compass to see it fading away into a white light and then disappearing.

I stood up, slightly shaking after all that had happened.

Yanfei, Yelan, Aether, Shinobu and Itto gathered together.

As I was going to walk to them, Xiao grabbed my arm and dragged me back and away from the group.

But before i could be scolded, I yelled at him first.
I tugged my arm from his grip.

"You lied! You said you wouldn't sacrifice yourself! You promised me!" I yelled at him.

He flinched but then yelled straight back, "You lied too! You said you wouldn't sacrifice yourself either! You made a promise as well!" He yelled, basically copying my words.

This jerk.

We glared at each other, before I answered him. "Then I guess we're both liars."

"I couldn't lose you again! Don't you see?! I couldn't stand watching you die in front of me! I've already been through that already!" He yelled at me.

"You think I wanted to watch you die either?! I'd rather go down with you than to live knowing I'm only alive on the cost of your life!" I yelled.

We seemed to catch the attention of the others, but they turned it away, understanding that we needed to release some anger at each
other.

"I couldn't have you dying on me again!! You deserved to live now after everything!!" Xiao yelled.

I didn't waste any time to yell back, "You deserve to live just as much! You've been through more than me, you fucking idiot!!" I yelled, I went to slap him, but he caught my wrist.
"Let go of me, I have the right to slap you!!" I yelled at him in anger.